Android 14 based LineageOS 21 for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max is now available to download. This article explains how to install LineageOS 21 on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max with a step-by-step guide.
Follow the links to get other Android 14 builds: Android 14 Download for supported devices.
This LineageOS 21 build for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max which is based on Android 14 and is brought to you by developer Aryannn999.
Status of the Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max LineageOS 21 ROM
As of now this just comes with default AOSP features with LineageOS branding. GMS is already included in this ROM. You can skip installing GApps on top of it.
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install LineageOS 21 on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max?
First time Installation of LineageOS 21 on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max
- Unlock bootloader on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max if not done already!
- Download and install the ADB Fastboot utility on your PC.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 21 ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max and a compatible Android 14 GApps to your phone.
- Download the lineage recovery given in the downloads section and install it using fastboot. Follow the below instructions to accomplish this:
- Reboot your phone into fastboot mode and connect it to a PC using a USB cable
- Open a cmd window or terminal and verify if the fastboot finds the device by executing the below command:
- Once the device is recognized, execute the below command to flash the lineage recovery.Replace lineage-recovery..*.img with the exact name of the file.
fastboot flash recovery lineage-recovery..*.img
- Boot into the the lineage Recoveryto verify if the new recovery is installed or not!
- Once the recovery is installed, boot into the lineage recovery mode to install this Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max LineageOS 21 ROM.
- Use the Volume Up + Power key combination to boot into the recovery mode!
- From the main Lineage recovery screen, tap on Factory Reset, and then tap on Format data / factory reset and continue with the formatting process.
.zipROM package but do not reboot before you read/followed the rest of the instructions!
- use Apply zip from ADB (which is ADB sideload)
- Then, open a cmd window and execute the below command to flash the ROM
adb sideload lineage-21..*.zip
Upgrading LineageOS 21 on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max (sweet):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 21 for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max, Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max LineageOS 21 update, either using TWRP recovery or ADB Sideload.
- Reboot and see if you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 21 on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max, then download Android 14 GApps and then flash it.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 21 on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max, then flash the Magisk rooting package or follow this Android 14 root guide.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 21 on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max.