Poco X3 NFC was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for Poco X3 and X3 NFC available to download. The compatible Google Camera or GCam mod(s) for Poco X3 are brought to you by BSG, Nikita, Urnyx05 and Arnova8G2.
Now, talking about the phone, it has a 6.67 inch FHD+ phone with a 6000 mAh battery. Comes with Snapdragon 732G chipset, Adreno 618 GPU and a 120Hz display, perfect fit for gaming in budget.
It has a 64MP primary cam and a quad camera setup for versatile photography experience. With the GCam port that we provide for the Poco X3, you get DSLR like image quality.
There could not be any perfect budget gaming buy than this. If you want to buy one, look at the details in the below link.Buy on Amazon
Available GCam versions for Poco X3 or X3 NFC
GCam 8.2 for Poco X3 or X3 NFC is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available version(s) of GCam for Poco X3 NFC
- GCam 8.7 (Latest Version)
- SGCam 8.7 works well on Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Only the 1x and 2x camera works. Ultrawide does not show up.
- Slow motion video recording breaks on this mod.
- SGCam 8.7 works well on Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- GCam 8.2 (RECOMMENDED)
- GCam 8.1
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.2
The GCam 8.2 for Poco X3 / NFC is now available which has many new features as below:
– Night Sight in portrait and camera mode
– Multiple stabilization mode for Video recording
– Built-in Google Lens
The GCam 7.4 (or other legacy gcam mods) have brought better Night Sight, Astrophotography mode on Poco X3 / NFC along with other features like HDR+, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android 10, and Android 11 (may be).
FAQs about the GCam on Poco X3
As Google Camera is not natively available for any Android phone than Google Pixels, people do not know if their phone does support this app or not. These are the few FAQs asked by people about the GCam compatibility on Poco X3.
Does Poco X3 support Google Camera?
Yes. We have many working ports of Google Camera from various developers that works on the Poco X3.
Is Poco X3 GCam better than Stock Camera App?
Well, GCam has always produced better images in comparison to the stock camera app. If you install and configure the app in the correct way, then YES, the GCam on Poco X3 can better than the stock cam.
How to Install GCam in Poco X3?
Download one of the GCam port from the below download link. Follow the instructions in the installation guide to install and configure Poco X3 GCam.
Now when you know the basics about the GCam app for Poco X3, let’s look at the working status and download options.
Status of this Poco X3 NFC Google Camera
– HDR+ Enhanced
– Portrait mode
– Night Sight (on portrait and camera mode as well)
– Astrophotography mode
– Almost everything
– Issues reported by users in the comment section
Where to Download GCam for Poco X3 or X3 NFC?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
GCam 8.3 mod APK for Poco X3 / NFC:
al_ro GCam 8.3 for Poco X3 –
al_ro GCam 8.3 Download
This an initial version of Google Camera version 8.3 which does not have a lot of optimization and might not be performing like the older Google Camera ports. You can place a comment in the below comment section about the problem(s) that you face!
GCam 8.2 mod APK for Poco X3 / NFC:
Parrot043 GCam 8.2 for Poco X3 –
Parrot043 GCam 8.2 Download
GCam 8.1 mod for Poco X3 / NFC:
Arnova8G2 GCam 8.1 for Poco X3 –
Arnova8G2 GCam 8.1 Download
Nikita GCam 8.1 for Poco X3 –
NGCam 8.1 Download
Download the config file PocoX3NFCConfigfromQChannel.xml and follow the instruction in the next section to install this config file.
Download GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 NFC:
Arnova8G2 GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 –
Arnova8G2 GCam 8.0 Download
BSG GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 –
BSG GCam 8.0 Download
Download GCam 7.4 for Poco X3 NFC
GCam 7.4 by Nikita –
Nikita GCam 7.4 Download
– Download the NGcam_7.4.v.1.7-AS4ULib-Poco-X3.apk file
– Download the XML file (NGcam-1.7-Poco-X3-v6-asus-library.xml) and follow the below instructions to install the xml file on Poco X3 GCam.
GCam 7.4 by Arnova8G2 –
Arnova8G2 GCam 7.4 Download
– Download the GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk file
– Download the XML file (arnova7.4.104_pocoX3_v.2.xml) and follow the below instructions to install the xml file on Poco X3 GCam.
Download GCam 7.3 for Poco X3 NFC:
GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 –
Urnyx05 GCam 7.3 Download
How to Install Google Camera on Poco X3 NFC?
- Download the GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera mod apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature-packed Google Camera APK on Poco X3 NFC.
How to Install xml config file on Poco X3 Google Camera 7 and 8?
- Download one of the xml config file (arnova7.4.104_pocoX3_v.2.xml for Arnova8G2 7.4 or NGcam-1.7-Poco-X3-v6-asus-library.xml for NGCam 7.4 or PocoX3NFCConfigfromQChannel.xml for NGCam 8.1) from the above download link(s)
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file there:
- First create a directory in the name of Gcam (G capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs7 for GCam 7.x or Configs8 for GCam 8.x (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in the relevant directory with respect to the GCam version you have installed.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
New features keep on coming on the Google Camera mod app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Poco X3 NFC. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Poco X3 NFC.
Some FAQs on Poco X3 GCam
Does the GCam take better pictures in Poco X3?
Technically, YES! But, this varies according to different persons' preference.
What the Latest version of GCam available for Poco X3?
As of September 2021, the BSG GCam 8.3 version works pretty well on the Poco X3.
Where to get the Latest version of GCam for Poco X3?
CyanogenMods is the site which keeps all the GCam updates since 2019. That is where you will find all the latest legit GCam updates for Poco X3.
34 comments on "GCAM for POCO X3 / NFC – Google Camera APK Download"
Hi please help I installed 8.3 but I can’t find portrait mode for some reason.
?Poco x3 nfc
al_ro Google Camera 8.3 :- when I try to take slow motion video app will crashed please fix it and add ultra
Wide lens support for poco x3
al_ro Google Camera 8.3 for poco x3 works fine and good work. Please add ultra wide lens in gcam for poco x3.
al_ro Google Camera 8.3 works ok in poco x3, please add ultra wide camera in gcam
I couldn’t find config file of parrot043 gcam 8.2 for Poco x3 NFC…
Parrot043 GCam 8.2 has a superb touch, yet slowmo crashes the app instantly on poco x3pro and oneplus 7t pro
Poco x3, updated and using GCam 8.2: no 0.5x (wide) option available, only toggle switch between 1X-2X.
The latest Gcam dont have advance mode cannot edit in lib patcher. thanks
Parrot043 GCam 8.2 works well with my Poco X3, the only problem is I am unable to load the config, I did everything correct in regards of the folders, I was also able to download the PocoX3NFCConfigfromQChannel.xml file, when I double tap near the shutter nothing is happening and I am not getting any prompts.
I know it also did not load the config because everything is still set to default. Any thoughts on how to fix this please?
Parrot043 8.2 might not be supporting xml config files yet.
If I am not wrong, the config guide that is added in the post is only for supported GCam mods like the NIkita GCam 7.4.
Where can I download the xml for Poco x3nfc
What is the latest and maximum xml for poco x3 surya
There is a problem with Video stabilization mode with “Active” and “Cinematic Pan” mode, when I switch to them from “standard” the screen goes black. The black screen goes away if you change the zoom levels but the zoom levels is not accurate “1x zoom” and “2x zoom” seems to get inversed. The app also crashes sometimes in these mode and stabilization does not seem to be working.
I am using GCam 8.1.101 V1 by Nikita with PocoX3NFCConfigfromQChannel.xml with miui 12.0.8 Stable
Hello Arvind, I have tested other builds too but currently, no other build offers these modes so I guess you have to wait for the more stable release.
when i double click a text says device out of storge
Hi, where exactly is the xml file for GCAM 8.1? I can’t find the link to it..
Also the slowmotion in this version is super blurry on my poco x3 :/.
Why doesn’t the face smoother work?
No ultrawide(0.6x) option here like the stock camera?
Can you please tell which GCam port are using?
It seems that when I opened the slow motion the gcam keeps crashing
Which GCam port are you using?
Most of the gcam does not have this feature ported by the developers.
Saludos cómo se activa los 64MP del Poco X3 NFC ya que en los detalles de la foto dice 16MP solamente y no encuentro una forma de cambiarlo a 64MP. Del resto excelente. Gracias por el aporte
Muito obrigado por toda disponibilidade em nos ajudar hoje e sempre!
config file, arnova7. 4.104_pocoX3_v.2.xml,compatible with the version of 8.1?
So whats with xml instalation in newest version GCam_5.2beta3??? “double tap near the blank space” isnt working now or what? How do i know config is active?
Gcam 8.1 for poco x3 nfc have problems with time lapse and slow motion
“First create a directory in the name of Gcam (G capital letter) under the ROOT directory.”
This line is incredibly misleading. It made me assume that the folder had to be created in the root directory of the phone (the read-only thing that contains system, etc) and sent me on a quest to find a way to do it, taking me a good half a day until I realized that it meant internal storage (even though it literally says it in the line above this one).
So, to avoid similar confusion, I’d suggest removing the capital “ROOT”.
thanks man! just helped me not making the same mistake
Thanks for your replying and clarifying.
I will rectify the statement and try to make it as clear as possible.
Hi. There is no download link for (NGcam-1.7-Poco-X3-v6-asus-library.xml) .
Please can you provide a link for that please.
Thank you and God Bless you.
Okay you might not have pressed the dropdown box on the download page.
In the list you will find the file.
I have attached the a screenshot in the instructions field of the post.
Please look at that to understand better.
In Gcam 8.2 by parrot 043 there is no support for 0.8X which is ultrawide on poco x3. Please fix in next update.
Tak jsem nainstaloval poco x3 nfc 6/128 a zamrzá není vidět kam mám natočený foťák. Je tam staticky to co bylo vidět při spuštění daného režimu.
Hi, nice Work, thank you very much.
Slow Motion ist NOT working on by Poco X3 NFC. The App Crashes.
Evertything is patched
I use 6beta.201115.1444 of base version 8.0.101 which is built by Arnova8G2.