LineageOS 18 for Lenovo K6 / Power is now available to download. This article explains how to install the ROM on Lenovo K6 / Power with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 18 build for Lenovo K6 / Power is brought to you by unknown developer .
Follow the links to get other Android 11 builds: Android 11 Download for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
LineageOS 18 development and porting is a voluntary work! If you want this project keep going, please contribute to the developer(s) and the LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Lenovo K6 / Power LineageOS 18 ROM
– Almost Everything, except listed below
- Lenovo K6 / Power TWRP Download (karate) for this Lenovo K6 / Power LineageOS 18 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Lenovo K6 / Power unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- GApps for Android 11
- How to Root Android 11
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux / MAC
How to Install LineageOS 18 on Lenovo K6 / Power ?
First time Installation of LineageOS 18 on Lenovo K6 / Power
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 18 ROM for Lenovo K6 / Power and a compatible GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Lenovo K6 / Power LineageOS 18 ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Lenovo K6 / Power
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Lenovo K6 / Power LineageOS 18 ROM file using TWRP recovery or any custom recovery of your choice
Use ADB Sideload to install the ROM.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the Android 11 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 11 based LineageOS 18 for Lenovo K6 / Power .
Upgrading LineageOS 18 on Lenovo K6 / Power (karate):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 18 for Lenovo K6 / Power , Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated ROM for Lenovo K6 / Power
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Lenovo K6 / Power LineageOS 18 update, either using TWRP recovery or ADB Sideload.
- Reboot and see if you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Lenovo K6 / Power , then download Android 11 GApps and then flash it.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Lenovo K6 / Power , then flash the Magisk rooting package or follow this Android 11 root guide.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 18 on Lenovo K6 / Power .