Lineage OS 17.1 for Moto G7 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 which is based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This custom ROM build of “Lineage OS 17.1 for Moto G7”, is brought to you by developer SyberHexen.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to SyberHexen and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for SyberHexen
– Donate to LineageOS project
BUG Report of this LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7?
Install the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 for the first time
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Moto G7 LineageOS 17.1” Android 10 based custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Moto G7 LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7 (river)
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Moto G7.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Root
Where to Download Google Camera for Moto G7 LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera App download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)