- This topic is empty.
March 30, 2020 at 12:26 AM #109961SibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Poco X2 / Redmi K30 is now available to download from an build. This article explains how to install the LineageOS 17.1 on the phones with a step-by-step guide.
This Poco X2 / Redmi K30 LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer RandomRetard4676. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download supported devices page.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to RandomRetard4676 and LineageOS project:
– Donation link not available for RandomRetard4676
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Poco X2 / Redmi K30 LineageOS 17.1 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– SELinux is Permissive
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Poco X2 and/or Redmi K30?
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 on Poco X2 / Redmi K30
- Download and install the firmware before installing LineageOS 17.1 on Poco X2 or Redmi K30.
- Then download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 ROM and the GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install the LineageOS 17.1 custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Poco X2 / Redmi K30.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 on Poco X2 / Redmi K30 (phoenix)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for Poco X2 / Redmi K30, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the ROM zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Poco X2 / Redmi K30.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Poco X2 / Redmi K30, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Root
Where to Download Google Camera for Poco X2 / Redmi K30 LineageOS 17.1?
Visit the following link to get the GCam for Poco X2.
GCam 7.x are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Poco X2 / Redmi K30 (phoenix) LineageOS forum for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.