- This topic is empty.
May 11, 2020 at 1:05 AM #113109SibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17.1 for Meizu 16T is now available to download. This article explains how to install LineageOS 17.1 on Meizu 16T, with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to XiNGRZ and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for XiNGRZ
– Donate to LineageOS project
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Meizu 16T?
Installing LineageOS 17.1 on Meizu 16T for first time
- Unlock the bootloader and flash the TWRP using above guides.
- Download and copy the Mokee zip, LineageOS 17.1 zip, Radio image, GApps zip file to the phone or keep it in PC.
- Then, boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Meizu 16T LineageOS 17.1” Android 10 custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.
- ADB Sideload or flash the Meizu 16T Mokee ROM zip file (this will install the required vendor image)
- Flash the Radio image zip file using TWRP or ADB Sideload.
- ADB Sideload or flash the LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Meizu 16T.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOS 17.1 on Meizu 16T –
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Meizu 16T
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- how to ADB sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on the phone, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on your phone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
How to Root Meizu 16T on LineageOS 17.1?
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Meizu 16T you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Root guide
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned to the Meizu 16T (m1928) page for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.