- This topic is empty.
April 8, 2020 at 12:27 PM #110552SibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for Galaxy S5 Neo is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official Lineage OS 17.1 on Galaxy S5 Neo with a step-by-step guide.
This Galaxy S5 Neo Lineage OS 17.1 build is brought to you by danwood76 and Stricted. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
This build of Lineage OS 17.1 supports below models of Galaxy S5 Neo:
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Galaxy S5 Neo?
First Time Installation of Galaxy S5 Neo Lineage OS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install this Galaxy S5 Neo LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 based custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S5 Neo.
Upgrading from earlier Lineage OS 17.1 on Galaxy S5 Neo:
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S5 Neo
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on your phone, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on the phone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
How to Root Galaxy S5 Neo Lineage OS 17.1?
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy S5 Neo you may want to enable ROOT on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 17.1
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page for a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S5 Neo (s5neolte) page for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.