September 15, 2019 at 3:36 AM #96833SibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for LG G2 AT&T is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official LineageOS 17.1 on LG G2 AT&T with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the LG G2 AT&T LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Camera (* stock camera app incorrectly rotates and crops pictures taken in portrait mode)
– User storage
– Wi-FiKNOWN ISSUES:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LG G2 AT&T LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM:
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for LG G2 AT&T for the first time:
- Download the appropriate stock lollipop firmware for LG G2 AT&T from the above stock firmware download link.
- Install the firmware which is in kdz format using LGUP tool.
- Root the fresh stock firmware using One click root.
- Install TWRP for LG G2 AT&T using AutoRec app.
- Once TWRP is installed by the AutoRec app, boot into the recovery and install the TWRP 3.3 listed in the above downloads section.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for LG G2 AT&T and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery again to install this LG G2 AT&T LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for LG G2 AT&T
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, and system partition.
- Install the LG G2 AT&T LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for LG G2 AT&T.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for LG G2 AT&T (d800):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for LG G2 AT&T, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for LG G2 AT&T
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the LG G2 AT&T LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on LG G2 AT&T, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on LG G2 AT&T, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on LG G2 AT&T.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on LG G2 AT&T you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17 Rooting guide
Where to Download Google Camera for LG G2 AT&T LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the LG G2 AT&T (d800) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.