Tagged: Android 9, MIUI 12, Rinku Bidhan
- This topic is empty.
May 7, 2020 at 5:37 PM #112846SibaKeymaster
MIUI 12 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is now available from a Xiaomi.eu based port. This guide provides a direct download link to download the same and a step-by-step guide on how to install MIUI 12 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
The MIUI 12 download was recently released as a beta for many Xiaomi phones. This port of MIUI 12 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is brought to you by Rinku Bidhan. If you like his work then you can donate to him.Currently this is just a Beta release of the new MIUI which may not be stable enough to be used as a daily driver. So, make sure that you keep a copy of the stable MIUI for your phone.
This update requires an unlocked bootloader, so you should consider keeping a backup of all the data on your phone.
MIUI 12 Features
The latest MIUI 12 has loads of features those are unbeatable with any other custom ROM available out there.
Below are some the noteworthy key features from MIUI 12:
- Dynamic weather that changes the screen based on realtime climate on your place
- New icon animations and visually appealing graphics
- Certified Privacy protection features
- Application behavior is reported to the user to take more control on what to allow and what to restrict
- High risk behaviors are directly stopped without intervention of the user
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) application window
- System wide dark theme that supports thousands of Apps
- The Health app provides Automatic health recording statistics at a very minimal power consumption
- Many more teeny tiny features like Game acceleration, Upcoming: a built-in task organiser and reminder, Smart travel for travel reminders, minimalistic mode for elders etc.
Zenfone Max Pro M1 MIUI 12 ROM Information
This is the latest MIUI 12 version for the phone and below the details of the current released update file:
- Build date: 30th April 2020
- Security patch: April 2020
- Build version: 20.4.30
- Android version: Android 9
- File size: 1.8 GB
Where to Download MIUI 12 for Zenfone Max Pro M1?
Below is a direct link to download the recovery flashable zip file and other required downloads:
- MIUI 12 Download for Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- TWRP for Zenfone Max Pro M1 to install MIUI 12
- How to install TWRP
- Bootloader unlock guide – required to install TWRP on Zenfone Max Pro M1
How To Install MIUI 12 on Zenfone Max Pro M1?
This is an initial MIUI 12 build for the Zenfone Max Pro M1 which is a port from the Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 12 build. Follow the below instructions to install this ROM.
Installing MIUI 12 Using TWRP
- Download the Zenfone Max Pro M1 MIUI 12 zip file and keep it in your PC (for ADB Sideload method) or copy it to the thone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install MIUI 12 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then unlock bootloader and then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow the guide to install TWRP (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– Backup data on Android
– NANDROID backup on TWRP recovery
- ADB sideload the MIUI 12 zip file
If ADB sideload is not working on recovery, just flash the zip using TWRP or the recovery you are using.
- Once installed, reboot the phone and enjoy MIUI 12 update on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Rooting Zenfone Max Pro M1 on MIUI 12
If you want to root your phone, then follow the guide to root MIUI 12 ROM.
In case you face any problem installing this MIUI 12 update on Zenfone Max Pro M1, you can login and leave a reply with your concern to get a reply.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.