Tagged: Android Oreo, flo, Nexus 7, Resurrection Remix, vijayintha
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by shibaa987.
February 7, 2018 at 5:25 PM #30686shibaa987Moderator
LineageOS based Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo for Nexus 7 is now available via a development version. This Android Oreo ROM for Nexus 7 (flo) is brought to you by developer vijayintha.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
No donation link found for vijayintha.
If you want the OFFICIAL update or some more Android Oreo ROMs then stay tuned to the following:
– LineageOS 15 Download
– OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 Download
– AOSP Oreo ROMs devices list page.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INTIAL BUILD OF ANDROID OREO (Android 8.1), WHICH MAY HAVE MINOR BUGS. BACKUP THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a the Nexus 7 requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Status of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Nexus 7
- Required Downloads of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM ROM for Nexus 7
- Installing Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM on Nexus 7
- Rooting the Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM ROM on Nexus 7
Status of Nexus 7 Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM Download:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE Nexus 7 RESURRECTION REMIX OREO ROM:
- TWRP recovery download link for Nexus 7 Oreo ROM
– Follow this guide: How to Install TWRP on Nexus 7 using Fastboot (This requires an unlocked bootloader)
- ROM Download link to Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Nexus 7 WiFi (flo)
- ROM Download link to Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Nexus 7 4G (deb)
- Oreo GApps Download Link for Nexus 7 Oreo ROM
- Rooting guide for RR Oreo
HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE RESURRECTION REMIX OREO ROM FOR Nexus 7 (ANDROID OREO 8.1, RR ROM):
Follow this to update Android Oreo on Nexus 7 for the first time or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the Nexus 7 Android Oreo ROM zip file from the above download link and copy the files to phone.
- Flash the Nexus 7 RR Oreo ROM zip from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a ROM zip using TWRP.
Upgrading from earlier version of RR Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Nexus 7:
- Copy the latest Nexus 7 Oreo ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest RR Oreo ROM ZIP from your phone and wait till it finishes flashing.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Android Oreo ROM for Nexus 7. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
Rooting Resurrection Remix Android Oreo ROM on Nexus 7:
There is no inbuilt ROOT functionality available on this ROM.
Here is how to How to ROOT RR Oreo ROM, a step-by-step guide !!!
The above link is for LineageOS 15.1 Rooting guide, because RR Oreo is based on LineageOS 15.1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Nexus 7 forum For other Android Oreo ROMs, Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
If you have found any issues or BUG then here is the thread on XDA where you can place your concerns.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.