- This topic is empty.
November 24, 2019 at 6:50 PM #101728SibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This step by step guide explains how to install Android 10 based LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3.
This Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer razorloves.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to razorloves and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for razorloves
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Pixel 3:
- ROM Download link of Pixel 3 LineageOS 17
- Pixel 3 TWRP Download (blueline) for this Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17 (Minimal GApps is included for now in the build. But this may be required for later builds)
- How to Root LineageOS 17
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3?
Install LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Pixel 3 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Pixel 3
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 (blueline):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3.
Add-on links for Pixel 3Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Pixel 3 (blueline) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.