Tagged: Android 10, Google, LineageOS 17, razorloves
- This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
November 24, 2019 at 6:50 PM #101728SibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This step by step guide explains how to install Android 10 based LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3.
This Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer razorloves.
Follow the links to get other LineageOS 17 and Android 10 builds for available devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to razorloves and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for razorloves
– Donate to LineageOS projectDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF LineageOS 17 FOR Pixel 3, WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS.
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ALL DATA OF YOUR PHONE AND KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU ARE FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK.Installing LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 requires an unlock bootloader on Pixel 3, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone; neither the developer nor I can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of the Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Pixel 3:
- ROM Download link of Pixel 3 LineageOS 17
- Pixel 3 TWRP Download (blueline) for this Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Pixel 3 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- GApps for LineageOS 17 (Minimal GApps is included for now in the build. But this may be required for later builds)
- How to Root LineageOS 17
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3?
Following are the two sub-sections of this Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 update guide:
- First time installation of LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3
- Upgrading LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 from a previous build of LineageOS 17 ROM
Install LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 for the first time:This ROM update process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Pixel 3 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Pixel 3
– By now your phone must have an unlocked bootloader to proceed with other steps. If not, unlock the bootloader first and proceed ahead.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider taking a complete backup of your phone data or take a backup of all relevant partitions.
– How to backup data on Android
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery
- Install the Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3 (blueline):
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 10 with LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3.
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Pixel 3
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Pixel 3 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3, then flash the GApps.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
– Here is a post explaining How Root LineageOS 17
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Pixel 3.
Add-on links for Pixel 3
– LineageOS 17 ROOT
– GCam 7.2 for Pixel 3If there is no ROOT access for some reason even after installing the LineageOS SU binary, then you can try the SuperSU zip to enable ROOT access.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Pixel 3 (blueline) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.