Tagged: Android Oreo, Dyneteve, Galaxy On7, Galaxy On7 Pro, LineageOS 15.1
Looking to install LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy On7 / On7 Pro (o7prolte)? Well, this post provides you the download links and explains how to update LineageOS 15.1 for Galalxy On7 / On7 Pro.
This LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy On7 / On7 Pro (o7prolte) is brought to you by developer Dyneteve.
If you like this ROM then do consider for a small contribution to Dyneteve and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Dyneteve
– Donate to LineageOS project
For more Pie ROMs, stay tuned to the Android Pie Download page and the LineageOS 16 page.
If you want the OFFICIAL LineageOS update or some more Android Oreo ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 15 page or the AOSP Android Oreo devices list page or the AICP 13 Oreo ROMs list.
Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy On7 / On7 Pro (o7prolte) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Galaxy On7 / On7 Pro (o7prolte) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
– Here is the TWRP update guide for the Galaxy On7 / On7 Pro (o7prolte).
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in Lineage OS 15.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is Lineage OS Rooting guide
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– How to backup all data on your Android Device
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery
If you have found any BUG or any problem on this ROM then you can reply here or on the following xda thread.