Tagged: Android 10, Havoc OS, Havoc Os 3
- This topic is empty.
April 24, 2020 at 10:37 PM #111656Rakshit SahuSpectator
Android 10 based Havoc OS 3.x for Mi 8 Lite is now available to download. This Havoc OS Android 10 build for Mi 8 Lite is brought to you by rsyhan
Before downloading Havoc OS for your phone, check out the features of the ROM. Below is a video that talks about the customization, features, the goods and bads about the Havoc OS.
Other Downloads for Mi 8 Lite
Following are some of the other Android 10 custom ROMs for Mi 8 Lite:
– LineageOS 17.1 download
– Android 10 download
– Bliss ROM Android 10 download
– RR Android 10 download
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then consider for a donation to SKULSHADY (founder developer of Havoc OS):
– Donate to SKULSHADYThis is a custom ROM for Mi 8 Lite which may have many bugs. This firmware has to be installed using a custom recovery such as TWRP, which requires an unlock bootloader on the phone.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone before installing this Havoc OS.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
About Havoc OS 3 based on Android 10:
Havoc OS is based on AOSP which provides many UI based visual customizations, such as: Theming options, status bar customization, hardware buttons customization, gesture control, regular security merges etc. This is an open source project founded and run by SKULSHADY (Anushek), ZeNiXxX (Viktor) and few others in the team.
The Havoc OS version 3 is based on the recently released Android 10.
Status of this Mi 8 Lite Havoc OS Android 10:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
Where to Download Havoc OS 3.x Android 10 for Mi 8 Lite?
- Havoc OS Android 10 Download for Mi 8 Lite
- TWRP for Mi 8 Lite
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Xiaomi Bootloader unlock guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- Android 10 GApps
How to Install Android 10 Havoc OS 3 on Mi 8 Lite?
Following are the two sub-sections of this Mi 8 Lite Android 10 update guide:
- First time installation of Havoc OS Android 10 on Mi 8 Lite
- Upgrading Havoc OS Android 10 build on Mi 8 Lite from a previous build of the same ROM
Installing Havoc OS Android 10 for the first time:This upgrade process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Download and keep the Mi 8 Lite Havoc OS 3 Android 10, the Android 10 Gapps zip file and keep it in your PC.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install Havoc OS Android 10 on Mi 8 Lite.
– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow the how to install TWRP recovery guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– Backup data on Android
– NANDROID backup on TWRP recovery
- ADB sideload the Havoc OS Android 10 zip file
- Then ADB Sideload the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
– Here is a post explaining how to do ADB sideload using TWRP.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 with Havoc OS, on your Mi 8 Lite.
Upgrade Havoc OS Android 10 on Mi 8 Lite:
- Download and keep the latest Havoc OS Android 10 zip file built for Mi 8 Lite on your PC
- Boot into TWRP recovery
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- ADB sideload the Havoc OS Android 10 zip file
- Reboot and see if you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT (if you installed previously).
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on the phone, then flash or ADB sideload the GApps again.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps or how to ADB sideload using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Havoc OS Android 10 on your phone, then flash the Magisk Installer zip file.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 Havoc OS on Mi 8 Lite.
How to Get GCam for Havoc OS Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with Havoc OS 3 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi 8 Lite (sakura) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.