June 6, 2019 at 7:06 PM #91449SibaKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto E5 Plus. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto E5 Plus LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer karthick111.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Moto E5 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto E5 Plus:
- ROM Download link for Moto E5 Plus LineageOS 16
- Moto E5 Plus TWRP Download (hannah) for this Moto E5 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto E5 Plus unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto E5 Plus – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto E5 Plus LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto E5 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus (hannah):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto E5 Plus, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto E5 Plus.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto E5 Plus you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera for Android PieStay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto E5 Plus (hannah) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.