Tagged: Android Nougat, AOSP ROM, bangprovn, G3, LG
Android AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Unlocked LG G3 is now available through an unofficial AOSP ROM update and this is a guide which explains how to update International LG G3 to Android Nougat ROM. Since the Android Nougat Source code release, till now we have many Android Nougat ROMs available for various devices and also we have CyanogenMod 14 ROM for Mi4i, probably the first CyanogenMod 14 Nougat ROM available out there. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to Unlocked LG G3 (codename: d855) which is brought to you by developer bangprovn and another ROM is from yairpatch.
Installing a custom ROM on a the LG G3 Unlocked requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
adb reboot recovery
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
Here is the dev link for LG G3 Unlocked (International) Nougat ROM.