Vivo Y20s [G] was released recently and now we have a working mod of GCam port for vivo Y20s G available to download. The compatible Google Camera mod apk(s) are brought to you by BSG, Wichaya. The Vivo Y20s gcam port is entirely a different one because that phone is running on Snapdragon 460.
Available GCam versions for vivo Y20s [G]
GCam 8.1 for vivo Y20s [G] is the latest version among other compatible mods. Below are the available version(s) of GCam for vivo Y20s [G]
- GCam 8.1
- Wichiya_Vivo_Y20s_V3.xml config file
The GCam 8.1 is the latest version which has multi mode stabilization, Cinematic pan, seamless zoom and slow motion, feature etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
Including the legacy features found on the GCam 7.0 and older versions are: Night Sight, Astrophotography, HDR+, portrait mode etc.
Status of this vivo Y20s [G] Google Camera
– All basic features
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install Google Camera on vivo Y20s [G]?
- Download the GCam port file for vivo Y20s [G] from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file.For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on vivo Y20s [G].
How to Install xml config file?
- Download the xml config file (Wichiya_Vivo_Y20s_V3.xml) from the above download link for vivo Y20s G GCam port.
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on the top folder of your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs8 (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- So, the final directory will be phone_storage/GCam/Configs8/
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera mod APK, hence there could be many versions of the GCam available for vivo Y20s [G]. This page will always list all compatible Google Camera mod APK for vivo Y20s [G].