- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 12 months ago by shibaa987.
March 25, 2018 at 1:55 PM #31470shibaa987Moderator
Resurrection Remix Oreo for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile is now available to download via a development version. Supported devices on this LineageOS 15.1, are: (SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8). This Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 Android Oreo 8.1 ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile (hltetmo) is brought to you by developer vidwhal.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER:
– No donation link found for vidwhal.
If you want the OFFICIAL Resurrection Remix update or some more Android Oreo Custom ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 15 Download page or the AOSP Oreo ROMs Download devices list page.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF RESURRECTION REMIX ANDROID OREO (8.1), WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. BACKUP THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a the Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Status of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile
- Required Downloads of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile
- How to Install Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM on Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile
- Rooting the Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM on Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile
Status of Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM Download:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Camera is still not 100% working (use Footej Camera instead)
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile RESURRECTION REMIX OREO ROM:
- TWRP recovery download link for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM
– Follow this guide: Flash TWRP using Odin
- baseband download for N900W8.
– With this baseband only SIM will work on this ROM
– Flash the
- baseband download for N900T.
– With this baseband only SIM will work on this ROM
- ROM Download link to Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile
- Oreo GApps Download Link for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM
- Rooting guide for RR Oreo
HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE RESURRECTION REMIX OREO ROM FOR Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile (ANDROID OREO 8.1, RR v6.0.0 ROM):
Follow this to Install Resurrection Remix Android Oreo on Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile for the first time or coming from another Android ROM:
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile Android Oreo ROM zip file from the above download link and copy the files to phone.
- Flash the Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile RR Oreo ROM zip from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a ROM zip using TWRP.
Upgrading from earlier version of RR Android 8.1 Oreo ROM on Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile:
- Copy the latest Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest RR Oreo ROM ZIP from your phone and wait till it finishes flashing.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Android Oreo ROM for Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
Rooting Resurrection Remix Android Oreo ROM on Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile:
There is no inbuilt ROOT functionality available on this ROM.
Here is how to How to ROOT RR Oreo ROM, a step-by-step guide !!!
The above link is for LineageOS 15.1 Rooting guide, because RR Oreo is based on LineageOS 15.1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 3 T-Mobile custom ROMs forum For other Android Oreo ROMs, Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS ROMs, Resurrection Remix ROM, Omni ROM, AICP ROM, crDroid ROM, and all other device specific topics.
If you have found any BUG or have any issues on this ROM then here is the source thread by the dev on xda where you can place your concerns.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.