Tagged: Android Oreo, DeHuMaNiZeD, Moto Z Play, RR Oreo
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by devyd_froes.
April 6, 2018 at 3:52 PM #32092shibaa987Moderator
Resurrection Remix Oreo for Moto Z Play is now available to download via an UNOFFICIAL version. This RR Oreo for Moto Z Play (addison) is brought to you by developer DeHuMaNiZeD.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
If you like this ROM then do consider a small contribution to DeHuMaNiZeD and/or the Resurrection Remix OS project:
– donation to DeHuMaNiZeD
– Donate to Resurrection Remix OS project
If you want the OFFICIAL Resurrection Remix update or some more Android Oreo Custom ROMs then stay tuned to one of the following list:
– Resurrection Remix Oreo Download list of devices
– LineageOS 15
– OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 Download
– AOSP Oreo ROMs Download devices list page.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF RESURRECTION REMIX ANDROID OREO (8.1), WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. BACKUP THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a the Moto Z Play requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Status of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Moto Z Play
- Required Downloads of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Moto Z Play
- How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo for Moto Z Play
- Rooting the Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM on Moto Z Play
Status of Resurrection Remix Oreo for Moto Z Play:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE Moto Z Play RR OREO (RESURRECTION REMIX) ROM:
- TWRP recovery download for Moto Z Play for RR Oreo ROM
– Follow this guide: How to Install TWRP on Moto Z Play using Fastboot (This requires an unlocked bootloader)
– Here is How to unlock bootloader using fastboot
- ROM Download link to Resurrection Remix Oreo for Moto Z Play
- Oreo GApps Download Link for Moto Z Play Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM
- Rooting guide for RR Oreo
HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE RESURRECTION REMIX OREO FOR Moto Z Play (ANDROID ANDROID 8.1, RR v6.0.0 ROM):
Follow this to Install RR Oreo for Moto Z Play for the first time or coming from another Android ROM:
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the Moto Z Play Android Oreo ROM zip file from the above download link and copy the files to phone.
- Flash the Moto Z Play RR Oreo ROM zip from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a ROM zip using TWRP.
Upgrading from earlier version of Resurrection Remix Oreo for Moto Z Play:
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of Resurrection Remix Oreo for Moto Z Play to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest RR Oreo ROM ZIP from your phone and wait till it finishes flashing.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Android Oreo ROM for Moto Z Play. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
Rooting Resurrection Remix Android Oreo ROM on Moto Z Play:
There is no inbuilt ROOT functionality available on this ROM.
Here is how to How to ROOT RR Oreo ROM, a step-by-step guide !!!
The above link is for LineageOS 15.1 Rooting guide, because RR Oreo is based on LineageOS 15.1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto Z Play custom ROMs forum For other Android Oreo ROMs, Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS ROMs, Resurrection Remix ROM, Omni ROM, AICP ROM, crDroid ROM, and all other device specific topics.
If you have any issues or BUGs on this ROM to report then here is a thread on xda created by the dev.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKApril 30, 2018 at 7:16 PM #33915devyd_froesMember
Olá, Bom dia, muito bom o trabalho de vocês, eu baixei a rom e tentei fazer uma chamada com um fone Bluetooth, porem ele não vai para o Bluetooth, quando eu seleciono para funcionar no Bluetooth, ele simplesmente volta para a chamada para o mini fone ou o auto falante, podem corrigir esse erro?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.