- This topic is empty.
April 28, 2020 at 9:30 PM #112110RajatParticipant
There is good news that the Mi 9 Lite has received MIUI 12 beta update. This guide provides a direct download link and a step-by-step guide on how to install MIUI 12 on Mi 9 Lite.
This latest MIUI 12 download is announced lately for Mi 9 Lite including many other Xiaomi phones. This page will be updated with the other future updates of MIUI 12 for the device.
MIUI 12 Features
The latest MIUI 12 has loads of features that are unmatched with any other custom ROM available out there.
Below are some the noteworthy key features from MIUI 12:
- Dynamic weather that changes the screen based on realtime climate on your place
- New icon animations and visually appealing graphics
- Certified Privacy protection features
- Application behavior is reported to the user to take more control on what to allow and what to restrict
- High-risk behaviors are directly stopped without the intervention of the user
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) application window
- The system-wide dark theme that supports thousands of Apps
- Huawei Health now provides Automatic health recording statistics at a very minimal power consumption
- Many more teeny tiny features like Game acceleration, Upcoming: a built-in task organizer and reminder, Smart travel for travel reminders, a minimalistic mode for elders, etc.
Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9 MIUI 12 Beta Update Information
This is the latest MIUI 12 beta version for the phone and below the details of the current released update file:
- Build date: 27th April 2020
- Security patch: April 2020
- Build version: 20.4.27
- Android version: Android 10
- File size: 2.4 GB
How To Install MIUI 12 on Mi 9 Lite?
Installing MIUI 12 Using TWRP (if you have not registered for beta testing)
- Download the Mi 9 Lite MIUI 12 zip file and keep it in your PC (for ADB Sideload method) or copy it to the thone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install MIUI 12 on Mi 9 Lite.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
- ADB sideload the MIUI 12 zip file
If ADB sideload is not working on recovery, just flash the zip using TWRP or the recovery you are using.
- Once installed, reboot the phone and enjoy MIUI 12 update on Mi 9 Lite.
Installing MIUI 12 for Registered Beta testers
- Download the MIUI 12 beta zip file from the above download link.
- Create a folder in the name of “downloaded_rom” (if it is not present already) and then copy the above-downloaded zip file inside that folder.
- Now, go to Settings > About Phone > System update
- Then click the three dots (menu) at the top right corner of the screen and select the Choose update package.
- Browse and select the MIUI 12 beta update file that you have copied inside the downloaded_rom folder
The Update process will start automatically. Once the installation is completed the phone will restart automatically.
In case you face any problem installing this MIUI 12 update on Mi 9 Lite, you can log in and leave a reply with your concern to get a reply.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi 9 Lite (pyxis) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.