OnePlus One Lineage OS 15 – Download and installation Guide

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums OnePlus Device Forums OnePlus One – Bacon OnePlus One Lineage OS 15 – Download and installation Guide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Oreo 8.0 ROM, LineageOS 15 for OnePlus One has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want the OFFICIAL LineageOS 15 for OnePlus One (OPO, bacon) or some more Android Oreo ROMs for OnePlus One then stay tuned to the Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo ROMs page or the AOSP Android Oreo devices list page. This Lineage 15 for OnePlus One is brought to you by developer jhalayashraj.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):

– If you like this ROM then to support developer, consider a donation to jhalayashraj:
    Donate to jhalayashraj

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL ALPHA BUILD AND HAS MANY MORE BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a OnePlus One (bacon, OPO) requires an unlocked bootloader on OnePlus One (bacon, OPO), which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Lineage OS 15 for OnePlus One Oreo ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – WiFi
    – Bluetooth
    – RIL – Phone – Data
    – Camera and Recording
    – Hotspot
    – GPS
    – Sensors
    – Audio
    – Music
    – NFC
    – Everything
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – None

Changelog for this ROM is maintained by dev, which can be found here.

Lineage OS 15 for OnePlus One Oreo ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 15 for OnePlus One OREO CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in Lineage OS 15, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is Lineage OS Rooting guide
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Lineage OS 15 FOR OnePlus One OREO CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 15 for OnePlus One for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Lineage OS 15 for OnePlus One (bacon, OPO):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Oreo 8.0 with Lineage OS 15 for OnePlus One. After the installation of LineageOS 15 for OnePlus One you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 15.
    Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus One (bacon, OPO) forum For other Android Oreo, Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 15 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

If you found any BUG or if you have any issues on this ROM then you can head to the development thread at XDA.

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks for working on the OPO ROM for Oreo. I am running Lineageos 14.1 nightlies (7.1.2). What is the current status of the new OPO Oreo ROM? I see camera and bluetooth were not working a month ago. I love my OPO and don’t feel any need to buy the latest OP even though they are great too. My wife has a OPO too running LineageOS 13.
    Thanks.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26498] I see camera and bluetooth were not working a month ago.
    [/quote]

Hi @zzjea

With the current latest build, almost everything is working and there is no sch major known issues reported.
    Camera and Bluetooth have been fixed on the latest build.

Linux User
    Participant

is this official or unofficial version?

I already install unofficial from agent fabolus

Also how can we official over unofficial with wiping the data etc..
    so it is more like an upgrade

Linux User
    Participant
    Linux User
    Participant

I can’t install external app on my opo please can you fix this problem thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Check for the option “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security > Device Administration, is enabled or not?
    If not then enable it and that should allow you install applications other than play store.

If you believe there is a ROM issue, then upload a screenshot of the error or tell me what exact error are you getting? so that I can help you !!

Linux User
    Participant

@shibaa987 how do I submit errors? It seems that the volume control is not working with screen lock.

Linux User
    Participant

This bug only appears when the Sound > playback control is enabled. Please fix. (I ditryflashed lineage zip on top of AOSP zip installed, that might be a cause, please check if it is a real bug.)

Linux User
    Participant

I have been using the Beta ROM for about 2 weeks now and have not found anything that doesn’t work. I have had a couple of apps that stop running on their own with OS message but they usually work when restarted or the phone is restarted. Am very happy with the ROM and use it as my daily driver. Does anyone have something that doesn’t work?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.