September 23, 2019 at 11:04 PM #98718SibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer jprimero15.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything, except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Galaxy Note 3:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM?
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Galaxy Note 3 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Galaxy Note 3
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, and system partition.
- Install the Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3 (hlte):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy Note 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy Note 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Galaxy Note 3.
After installing Galaxy Note 3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17 ROOT.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Note 3 (hlte) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>September 30, 2019 at 1:11 AM #99143Bad CompanyParticipant
It seems they aren’t updating this thread regularly with the most recent version. See the XDA dev forum thread.
This ROM is insane. Never thought I’d be running android 10 on a Note 3. Thanks to all involved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.