LineageOS 13 for Desire 820g Plus – Download and Installation Guide

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums HTC Device Forums Desire 820G Plus LineageOS 13 for Desire 820g Plus – Download and Installation Guide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Marshmallow ROM, Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL and OFFICIAL build. If you want some more Lineage OS ROM builds then stay tuned to the Lineage OS 13 ROM page and Lineage OS 14.1 ROM or the latest LineageOS 15 ROMs page. This LineageOS 13 based on Marshmallow for Desire 820g Plus is brought to you by saurav333.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

No donation link found for saurav333.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Desire 820g Plus may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus Marshmallow ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not known

Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:

1. TWRP for Desire 820g Plus

Here is: TWRP update Guide Desire 820g Plus

2. ROM download link of LineageOS 13 for Desire 820G Plus
    3. LineageOS 13 GApps for Desire 820g Plus LineageOS 13 Marshmallow ROM

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in Lineage OS 13, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or Lineage OS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on Lineage OS 13
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU ROOT to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:

Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
    – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
    – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
    – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

• Download and keep the ROM zip file and the GApps file ready before start flashing.
    • Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Mediatek recovery update guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
    • Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
      – Here is a guide explaining How to clear data using TWRP.

This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
      Take backup of data
      Take a ROM backup

• Then Copy the GApps and Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus ROM ZIP to your phone.
    • First flash the Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
      – Here is a post explaining how to install Lineage OS.
    • DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the Lineage OS 13 GApps package.
      – Here is a post explaining flashing Marshmallow GApps.
    • Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 ROM for Desire 820g Plus.

Upgrading from earlier version of Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with Lineage OS 13 for Desire 820g Plus. After the installation of Desire 820g Plus Lineage OS 13 ROM you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to ROOT Lineage OS 13.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Desire 820g Plus forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS 13 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

I have flashed this rom (LineageOS 13 for Desire 820g Plus) several times and I keep on having “your device dosen’t have external storage. The app can’t start” error messages when I ran the camera some applications. The file manager does not have access to the internal and sd storage.

Please what can I do to fix this problem?

Linux User
    Participant

I don’t know if I messed up somewhere but it doesn’t read my internal storage…and the biggest, greatest, hugest problem is that my NANDroid backup vanished……………………..HEEEEEELP

Linux User
    Participant

I installed . i have same problem too, aftter that my devise  doesn’t read my internal storage . whyyyyyy ?

how can i fix it

Siba
    Keymaster

What is the error are you getting??
    Are you trying to access the internal storage through some file manager application or how??

It might not be mounted. May be you have to mount it manually I think.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi man, thank you. non of file manager applications have not access the internal storage, also the file manager of the rom did not show anything . i installed Root Explorer APK too but there is nothing (no internal storage). i inserted SD card but no access too.

No, did not mount, just installed the rom.

Linux User
    Participant

Did anyone fix it ??????

Doesn’t read internal storage

Please some one fix it

Linux User
    Participant

it’s easy to fix
    replace vold and sdcard from lineage stable rom

Linux User
    Participant

tested working

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you but i can not find vold and sdcard . please upload theme . i am new in these things

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.