- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by ulmmarc.
May 19, 2017 at 11:53 AM #19257shibaa987Moderator
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL LineageOS build then stay tuned to the LineageOS Nougat ROM page. This Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE LineageOS 14.1 is brought to you by developer promeo123.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER:
No donation link found for promeo123.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (mondrianlte, SM-T325) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider a complete backup. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (mondrianlte, SM-T325) Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE NOUGAT 7.1 BASED CUSTOM ROM:
- Latest stock FW and baseband
- TWRP for TAB PRO 8.4 LTE
– Here is: how to install TWRP for TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (This guide is only for .tar or .tar.md5 TWRP file)
– To flash .img file you can follow this TWRP update guide using fastboot or you can use Flashify to update the .img TWRP. [YOUR DEVICE MIGHT NEED TO BE BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING THIS]
- TAB PRO 8.4 LTE LineageOS 14.1 ROM download link
- LineageOS Nougat GApps for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 ROM
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is how to root LineageOS
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try the SuperSU to gain ROOT access.
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (mondrianlte, SM-T325) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery Installation Guide for Samsung phones to flash a custom recovery on the Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (mondrianlte, SM-T325). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining Erasing data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– How to backup all data on your Android Device
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery
- First flash the Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS 14.1 GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (mondrianlte, SM-T325).
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE LineageOS 14.1 (mondrianlte, SM-T325):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to update LineageOS.
- Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (mondrianlte, SM-T325). After the installation of Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE LineageOS 14.1 ROM (mondrianlte, SM-T325) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 LTE (mondrianlte, SM-T325) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 27, 2019 at 1:23 AM #99105ulmmarcParticipant
nice upgrade, only camera doesn’t work
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.