- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by shibaa987.
June 19, 2017 at 7:44 PM #22176shibaa987Moderator
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile has landed an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 page or the latest LineageOS 15 list of supported devices. This Galaxy S6 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 is brought to you by javelinanddart.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
If you like the ROM or the TWRP recovery brought to you by these developer(s) then consider donation to them.
– donation to javelinanddartDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider a complete backup. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo) Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile NOUGAT 7.1 BASED CUSTOM ROM:
- Latest available stock FW and baseband
- TWRP for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile
– Here is: how to install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (This guide is only for .tar or .tar.md5 TWRP file)
– To flash .img file you can follow this TWRP update guide using fastboot or you can use Flashify to update the .img TWRP. [YOUR DEVICE MIGHT NEED TO BE BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING THIS]
- Galaxy S6 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 ROM download link [UNOFFICIAL]
- Lineage 14.1 GApps download for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 ROM
- Google Assistant for LineageOS [OPTIONAL]
– Use the following guide: installing a flashable zip
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is LineageOS ROOT method
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU ROOT guide to gain ROOT access.
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy S6 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery Installation Guide for Samsung phones to flash a custom recovery on the Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining Erasing data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– backup data on Android
– TWRP NANDROID Backup guide
- First flash the Galaxy S6 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS 14.1 GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo).
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy S6 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 (zerofltetmo):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to update LineageOS.
- Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo). After the installation of Galaxy S6 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 ROM (zerofltetmo) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
LineageOS 14.1 Rooting guide.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S6 T-Mobile (zerofltetmo) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.