Tagged: Galaxy S2 Plus, GHsR, i9105p, Lineage 14.1, Lineage OS, Lineage OS 14.1, rINanDO
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Jamal Hadipour.
March 19, 2017 at 12:57 PM #15289shibaa987Moderator
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL LineageOS build then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. Or if you are looking for other Nougat ROMs, then here is the AOSP Nougat ROM for Galaxy S2 Plus. This Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 is brought to you by developer rINanDO and another build is by GHsR.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy S2 Plus (s2vep, i9105p) may require the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus (i9105p) Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus NOUGAT 7.1 BASED CUSTOM ROM:
- Latest FW and baseband
- TWRP download link for Galaxy S2 Plus
– Here is: Custom Recovery Installation Guide for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus (This guide is only for .tar TWRP file)
– To flash .img file you can follow this TWRP update guide using fastboot or you can use Flashify to update the .img TWRP.
- ROM Download Link of Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 ROM (s2vep, i9105p) by rINanDO
- ROM Download Link of Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 ROM (s2vep, i9105p) by GHsR
- LineageOS 14.1 GApps download link for Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 ROM
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus (s2vep, i9105p) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Custom Recovery Installation Guide for Galaxy S2 Plus (s2vep, i9105p) (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– How to backup all data on your Android Device
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery
- First flash the Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- DO NOT REBOOT yet. Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash LineageOS 14.1 GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S2 Plus (s2vep, i9105p).
Upgrading from earlier version of Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 (s2vep, i9105p):
- Copy the latest LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest LineageOS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to install LineageOS.
- Then flash the LineageOS 14.1 Nougat GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus (s2vep, i9105p). After the installation of Galaxy S2 Plus LineageOS 14.1 ROM (s2vep, i9105p) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S2 Plus (s2vep, i9105p) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKDecember 26, 2017 at 10:13 PM #30150aeuae_schoMember
got force close problems with google account. can’t set up my account. when i try to enter password it closes the google servicesDecember 28, 2017 at 5:06 PM #30157shibaa987Moderator
Which GApps have you installed??
Can you try with some other GApps variant like micro or mini or something other than that you are using currently !
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKFebruary 1, 2019 at 12:12 AM #71547Jamal HadipourParticipantThe call recorder application does not work on this romNone of the call recording apps in this ROM is working properly. Please advise what to do<span style=”color: silver;”>
</span>The call recorder application does not work on this rom
I tested all the call recorder apps
please guide me
What should i doMarch 4, 2019 at 2:05 PM #74566Jamal HadipourParticipant
thanks , I tested micro and nano and pico and aroma but the problem did not resolve
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.