Galaxy S3 LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Puede que sea que no hayas configurado tu sim todavía, y entonces te ponga que estas como en roaming. Mira apn en ajustes.

En cuanto a los temas no se como van porque ni lo he probado porque estoy muy contento con android 7 puro

Linux User
    Participant

Sorry, I haven’t tried yet, with two young kids it’s impossible :)

Linux User
    Participant

Hi miro, thanks for the update.

Sudden reboot may be caused by a kernel panic or kernel crash. Obviously I can help you finding the logs but you have to download the code and start debugging by yourself for now.

I am planning to write few topics which will help a user (precisely an advanced user) to capture logs, download and analyze source code to find out a possible BUG in the kernel. Why I said kernel, is because an application BUG will not cause the phone to reboot but a kernel bug can. Unable to write on those topics because of lack of time. Please forgive me for that, but I will write it very soon for sure.

Linux User
    Participant

i need lineage os 14.1 nougat 7.1 rom for samsung s3 sc06d (d2dcm) please help me my email is sunilsapkota9@gmail.com please help!!!!

Linux User
    Participant

After updating my phone from CM to Lineage, I noticed that no apps (e.g. ES File Explorer, Spotify, etc) can access my external storage, other than the builtin file manager.
    Do I need to do something before these apps can access my external storage again?

I already tried reformatting my external sd card via phone, giving Storage permissions to Apps, reinstalling apps, but still won’t work. Any ideas?

Linux User
    Participant

Hello
    Beautiful OS, I’m proud of it
    But The Gapps nano of june 15 can’t be installed. Install process crash!
    I have only install pico version
    But thanks a lot for your work

Kisses from France

Linux User
    Participant

I used latest build today and says it can’t verify this build, and phone just automatically restarts. How to install this properly?

Siba
    Keymaster

@juandavaus
    Did you find a way to solve this or you still need some help?

Linux User
    Participant

Si, llevo la última actualización y aún tengo esos problemas. Bueno, tendré que hacer lo que me dices a ver si es la solución. Gracias por tu respuesta amigo. Saludos

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26293]

<p style=”user-select: text;”>Hi folks,<br style=”user-select: text;”> how do I update to the latest version? I’m running 14.1-20170906-nightly-i9300. Also, can I skip straight to the latest or do I need to install each previous first? Thanks a lot guys

<p style=”user-select: text;”>You can directly jump to the latest NIGHTLY build available for your device, as long as it is the same Android version.
    <p style=”user-select: text;”>I can see that you are running a build from 20170906 (which is 6th September 2017). Now the latest build is available on dated 4th October 2017, which you can install on top of the current build.
    <p style=”user-select: text;”>Follow the LineageOS 14.1 upgrade steps to upgrade on top of existing LineageOS 14.1.
    [/quote]

cheers bro!! will I lose any data doing it this way? and do I have to reflash Gapps?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.