Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy ACE 2 – i8160 Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

it’s running fine on my Samsung galaxy Ace 2 i have CWM 6.0.5.1 philz touch 6.58.9 i just factory reset, wipe cache, wipe davik/art cache and Clean to install a new ROM and install the ROM

important thing don’t reboot ..install the gapps as soon as you finished install the ROM
    cuz it give me an error 7 when i rebooted my device and install the gapps after..
    dunno it works for me.. a little bit laggy though but it’s usable just a 1 sec delay when interacting with the device.

another thing.. can you make the ROM kernel overclockable?. cuz it’s awesome if it have that feature or maybe i just need some apps to overclock?
    i find some bugs the camera doesn’t works when in video mode.. give you a green screen when you play the recorded video
    works fine when in picture mode..

PS: i still have my ace 2 and it is my only phone so thanks for still developing your’e awesome looking forward for a stable version of lollipop and marshmallow thanks again.. ^_^

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello there. how are you ? Are you ok? how is your health ?
    Can you answer my questions?.What should I do before installing for Ace2? I am using android 2.3.6. Do I have to update? Android 4.2 mi install required? I’ve tried it several times before, but I could not load CyanogenMods. I do not want to have any problems please help me.

Linux User
    Participant

I was unable to understand what you said about GApps?? Can you be more precise on that??

Linux User
    Participant

My phone samsung gt-I8160. But my phone is not setting up. I saved rum in my phone memory And then I tried to install it in recovery mode. But it always gives an error. I tried the rom in this subject. Did you suggest me another rum? To be loaded with the odin beam? Please send me the rom and twrp download links you used to me. If root is required please send root program. I tried it many times but it did not happen and did not happen …

Linux User
    Participant

E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
    (status 7)
    E:failed to verify whole-file signature
    This gives 2 warnings. Not loading … not loading … please help me. If you give us your e-mail address, we will send it to you on screen.
    noreply@cyanogenmods.org Email is not going to your address.

Linux User
    Participant

You can toggle the signature verification before flashing this ROM on the recovery, if the signature verification fails. Are you using the recovery that is there on the Downloads link of this page or something else??

It is important that you should use the latest recovery available for your phone.

Anyway, info@cyanogenmods.org is the mail ID.

Linux User
    Participant

Finally helped with the loading. Thank you so much.
    But there is no mains. It never finds a network.It searches manually and finds a network. But he never searches. But there is no mains. So I returned to you android 2.3.6.

Linux User
    Participant

thank you. But I am having problems with this mode. not established. It always gives an error.

Linux User
    Participant

You still have not helped me.

Linux User
    Participant

RECOVERY WAS SUCCESSFUL. THANKS YOU.I 2.3.6 LOADING. BUT I WANTED 12.1. DO YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE ROM? CAN YOU HELP ME ? PLEASE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.