October 4, 2018 at 6:02 PM #54270shibaa987Moderator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 3 / 3T. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer JagravNaik.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to JagravNaik and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for JagravNaik
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the OnePlus 3 / 3T LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON OnePlus 3 / 3T:
- TWRP for OnePlus 3 / 3T (oneplus3) for this OnePlus 3 / 3T LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- OnePlus 3 / 3T unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for OnePlus 3 / 3T LineageOS 16 [LINK UPDATED]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON OnePlus 3 / 3T – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T for the first time:
- Download and Copy the OnePlus 3 / 3T LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 3 / 3T
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T (oneplus3):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 3 / 3T, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 3 / 3T.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T.
After installing LineageOS 16 on OnePlus 3 / 3T you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus 3 / 3T (oneplus3) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKNovember 13, 2018 at 6:23 PM #60043DoruSonicMember
Link is to rom is broken :/
And on that note, is the pixel experience rom the same as this rom?February 4, 2019 at 6:32 PM #71972SibaKeymaster
I have updated the broken link.
This is not the same as PixelExperience ROM.
PixelExperience is based on AOSP and this is LineageOS 16 ROM which has significantly many changes.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.