August 29, 2019 at 2:29 PM #95955SibaKeymaster
Android Pie based LineageOS 16 for LG G7 ThinQ is now available to download and install. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer J0SH1X.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the LG G7 ThinQ LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON LG G7 ThinQ:
- ROM download link of LG G7 ThinQ LineageOS 16
- Boot image download (required after flashing LineageOS 16 ROM zip file)
- TWRP for LG G7 ThinQ (judyln) for this LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- LG G7 ThinQ unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON LG G7 ThinQ – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LG G7 ThinQ LineageOS 16 ROM, boot image file and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for LG G7 ThinQ
- Then boot into bootloader mode and flash the latest boot.img file using fastboot.
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ (judyln):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for LG G7 ThinQ, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for LG G7 ThinQ.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ.
After installing LineageOS 16 on LG G7 ThinQ you may want to install GCam or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the LG G7 ThinQ (judyln) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.