September 13, 2018 at 2:47 AM #49528shibaa987Moderator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE, with a step-by-step guide. This build of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE is brought to you by developer arco68 and another build is by DarkFrenzy.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of Galaxy S4 Mini LTE LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– Screen Casting
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Galaxy S4 Mini LTE LineageOS 16 ANDROID 9 PIE ROM:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (serranoltexx, i9195) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- Install TWRP recovery using ODIN
- ROM Download link of Galaxy S4 Mini LTE LineageOS 16 ROM by arco68
- ROM Download link of Galaxy S4 Mini LTE LineageOS 16 ROM by DarkFrenzy
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL LineageOS 16 FOR Galaxy S4 Mini LTE – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE LineageOS 16 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE LineageOS 16 Android 9 Pie ROM.
Upgrading a new version of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (serranoltexx, i9195):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 ROM for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (serranoltexx, i9195) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 27, 2018 at 3:03 AM #53000JulianMember
Thanks for this. Much appreciated.
I’ve had a go at flashing this rom with the recommended TWRP and it says “Updater process ended with error 7” when I try to flash the zip. I have wiped the phone before doing this. Any idea what might be wrong. I have flashed S4 minis before.
Also the link to Mindthegapps doesn’t seem to work and I would very much like to use the recommended Gapps.November 10, 2018 at 2:14 PM #59794cherobSpectator
I just install it on a old S4mini LTE and i succeed ! it works fine ! I have used your rom and the open gaps.
I don’t try yet screen casting.
Much thanks for your work and explanations.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.