Tagged: Android Oreo, angler, crDroid 4.0, crdroidandroid, Nexus 6p
Android Oreo crDroid 4.0 ROM for Nexus 6p (angler) is now available via a development version. This guide provides the download to crDroid Oreo ROM for Nexus 6p and guides through the installation process of Nexus 6p crDroid Oreo ROM. This Nexus 6p crDroid Android Oreo ROM is brought to you by crdroidandroid.
If you like this crDroid ROM, then do consider a contribution to crDroid Android project:
Donate to crDroid project
If you want Lineage OS ROM or some more Android Oreo ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 15 devices list page or the AOSP Android Oreo ROMs devices list page.
– Here is theTWRP update guide for Nexus 6p. This recovery guide requires an unlocked bootloader on the phone.
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in Lineage OS ROM, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su (because crDroid ROM is based on LineageOS) binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is Lineage OS Rooting guide
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– How to backup all data on your Android Device
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery