- Download 622
- File Size 137.87 MB
- File Count 0
- Create Date January 16, 2023
- Last Updated March 29, 2023
Parrot043 GCam 8.4
This is a port of base GCam version 8.4.300 which is built by Parrot043 build version v1.4.
Latest Build date: July 2022
Changelog of Parrot043 8.4.300 V1.4:
- Added visualization of the process of saving photos in the top curtain. Thanks BSG
- Added rampatcher instead of libpatcher. Thanks eszdman
- Added a separate macro module enable button
- Added the ability to select FPS in the video when using add. lenses
- Added the ability to use additional. lenses when using a quick photo via Vkontakte, Telegram, etc. resources
- Added "camera.focus.debug" flag to see the focus debug
- Added focus setting "Near", "Far", "Infinity". Thanks Nikita
- Activated the description of "Google Lens" in the menu "More modes"
- Activated forced stabilization when using the "Movement" function
- New quick settings design activated for Android 10, 11
- Removed bar add. lenses on the front camera
- Removed item "Enable AF / AE lock"
- Removed night mode quick start shortmap
- Fixed crashes when using the "File Compression" function
- Fixed photo resolution on some devices
- Fixed stabilization on OnePlus9
- Fixed slowdown mode on OnePlus9
- Fixed missing quick settings after switching from the "More modes" menu
- Fixed some shortcomings of the modification
❗Install this version after uninstalling the previous version
❗Google Play protection will swear at this version and above, but there is nothing forbidden in the version.
❗ If the ID module is not selected correctly, the camera will crash until the data is cleared.
❤️ Thanks to DenypherPhoto for the cover.
- Mi 9 GCam
- Mi Note 3 GCam
- Poco X3 GCam
- Redmi Note 7 Pro GCam
Other Google Camera Downloads:
- Google Camera APK (The huge list that contains working GCam ports for all available phones)