Android 14 download is now available publicly in the AOSP along side it was launched for Pixel devices and we have seen some development around the same.
Redmi Note 10 Lite was launched with Android 10 and is NOT supported to be upgraded to the official MIUI Android 14.
But this is not it! I am here to tell you about all other Android 14 custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 10 Lite and how to flash it on the phone.
This time it is the Android 14 TequilaOS which is based on AOSP, and brought to you by clarencelol. You can try the same but make sure you read the DISCLAIMER below and follow the guide in the exact steps written.
What Works on TequilaOS Android 14 on Redmi Note 10 Lite?
What doesn’t work?
How to Install Android 14 TequilaOS on Redmi Note 10 Lite
Below is the step-by-step guide to install the TequilaOS Android 14 on your Redmi Note 10 Lite.
- Take a backup of all your data from the device.
- Unlock bootloader on Redmi Note 10 Lite
- Download and install the ADB Fastboot utility on your PC.
- Download TequilaOS Android 14 for Redmi Note 10 Lite and other flashable files.
- Reboot the phone into fastboot mode and then flash the vendor_boot.img, boot.img etc. using the below command line:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot to TWRP or other custom recovery and then do a Factory Reset.
- Then use Apply zip from ADB (which is ADB sideload)
- Open a cmd window and execute the below command to flash the ROM
adb sideload tequila-uno..*-miatoll.zip
- Use ADB Sideload to install the Android 14 AOSP ROM zip file.
- Reboot your device and DONE.
NOTE: This ROM comes with GApps for Android 14 already. No need to install it separately.
Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Lite on Android 14
Google Camera now a days is running almost on all Android phones regardless of OEM type. You can check one of the compatible GCam APK for the Redmi Note 10 Lite from the link given here.
That’s all for now on this Android 14 build for Redmi Note 10 Lite. As I have mentioned right on top of this guide that this device will be upgraded to official Android 14 but it might come little late.
Meanwhile, if some other Android 14 custom ROM comes for this, I will keep you guys posted either here or on other separate post.
That’s all for now. If you face any problem, or if you find anything missing in these instructions, do let me know in the comment section and I will try to fix it ASAP.