Android 14 download is now available publicly in the AOSP along side it was launched for Pixel devices and we have seen some development around the same.
Mi 11 Lite 4G was launched with Android 10 and is NOT supported to be upgraded to the official MIUI Android 14.
But this is not it! I am here to tell you about all other Android 14 custom ROMs available for Mi 11 Lite 4G and how to flash it on the phone.
This time it is the Android 14 Evolution X which is based on AOSP, and brought to you by waiter. You can try the same but make sure you read the DISCLAIMER below and follow the guide in the exact steps written.
What Works on Evolution X Android 14 on Mi 11 Lite 4G?
What doesn’t work?
How to Install Android 14 Evolution X on Mi 11 Lite 4G
Below is the step-by-step guide to install the Evolution X Android 14 on your Mi 11 Lite 4G.
- Take a backup of all your data from the device.
- Unlock bootloader on Mi 11 Lite 4G
- Download and install the ADB Fastboot utility on your PC.
- Download Evolution X Android 14 for Mi 11 Lite 4G and other flashable files (boot, dtbo and vendor_boot images).
- Reboot the phone into fastboot mode (press both Power + Volume Down keys) and then flash the vendor_boot.img, boot.img etc. using the below command line:
fastboot flash boot boot-evoXA14.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo-evoXA14.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery-evoXA14.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot-evoXA14.img
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Then Select Wipe Data/factory Reset & Confirm
- Then use Apply zip or update from ADB (which is ADB sideload)
- Open a cmd window and execute the below command to flash the ROM
adb sideload evolution_courbet..*.zip
- Use ADB Sideload to install the Android 14 AOSP ROM zip file.
- Again, select Wipe Data/factory Reset & Confirm
- Reboot your device and DONE.
NOTE: This ROM comes with GApps for Android 14 already. No need to install it separately.
Google Camera for Mi 11 Lite 4G on Android 14
That’s all for now on this Android 14 build for Mi 11 Lite 4G. As I have mentioned right on top of this guide that this device will be upgraded to official Android 14 but it might come little late.
Meanwhile, if some other Android 14 custom ROM comes for this, I will keep you guys posted either here or on other separate post.
That’s all for now. If you face any problem, or if you find anything missing in these instructions, do let me know in the comment section and I will try to fix it ASAP.