Micromax Nitro A310/A311 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Micromax Device Forums Canvas Nitro – A311 Micromax Nitro A310/A311 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This is an UNOFFICIAL Micromax Nitro A310/A311 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM. Current working and non-working status of this phone is not known at this moment and hence, please have my word of CAUTION before flashing this ROM and take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM on your phone. This unofficial Resurrection Remix for Micromax Nitro A310/A311 is brought to you by thpRock.

WARNING:
    Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which will VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Neither the developer nor we can be held responsible for the consequences of installing this ROM. Understand that YOU are the ONLY PERSON making changes to your phone and you should do a research before going for flashing.

MICROMAX CANVAS NITRO A310/A311 RESURRECTION REMIX MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR CANVAS NITRO A310/A311 RESURRECTION REMIX ROM FLASHING:

MICROMAX CANVAS NITRO A310/A311 RESURRECTION REMIX MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM INSTALLATION GUIDE:

Make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on Canvas Nitro A310/A311. If not then download the recovery from above downloads section and you can follow this Custom recovery installation on any Android using Fastboot.

Points to NOTE on Backup:
    – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
    – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
    – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

1. Follow this if you are flashing Resurrection Remix ROM for the first time to your Canvas Nitro A310/A311 phone, or coming from another ROM:

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM on Canvas Nitro A310/A311:

• Copy the latest Canvas Nitro A310/A311 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM ZIP file to your phone.
      • Boot into Recovery.
      • Flash the latest RR MM ROM ZIP from your phone.
        – Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
        – Use the same guide to flash the GApps too.
      • Reboot and Enjoy

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM for Canvas Nitro A310/A311. After this Resurrection Remix ROM installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT Access on CM13/CyanogenMod 13

The above guide is for CyanogenMod and it should work fine for the Resurrection Remix ROM too as the RR ROM is based on CyanogenMod ROM.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Canvas Nitro A310/A311 forum For upcoming Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod Custom ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

If you are interested then the CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow is now up for Canvas Nitro A310/A311:
    CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM for Canvas Nitro A310/A311

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,
    i just flashed my A311 with this rom, and facing three issues,
    1) phone is not rooted and i try with the provided link but still not rooted properly.
    2) i am not able to change prefered network type 2g or 3g.
    3) when ever i change my preffred sim for data connection, my mobile internet is not working, then i need to recheck all the settings, shutdown the phone, remove the both sim, insert again and then start, after these steps internet is working perfectly.

Note; i use mobile internet for both sim

Please guide me how to fix it.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.