LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Redmi 3S, Prime – land LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

After using it for less than a week, the sensors on the Redmi 3s don’t work anymore, sometimes the camera doesn’t turn on and the screen goes black, and the touch screen can sometimes be slow to react.

Linux User
    Participant

sensors doesn’t work! karthick111 rom

Linux User
    Participant

When it will be official

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have rooted Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime rooting guide and now the time is come to flash this rom on my mobile right now.

Thanks!
    Cheers!

• This reply was modified 1 day, 5 hours ago by .
    Linux User
    Participant

I have updated a new ROM link by karthick111. Can anyone test this one??

Linux User
    Participant

Just flash LOS 14.1 on my Redmi 3S Prime and it´s working nice. However, there is some bugs that have not been fixed like the CAMERA CRASH (black screen or “not responding”). Plus, I was not able to swap between screen orientation modes (landscape and portrait). I´ve already checked if it was the “auto-rotate option” what was causing the problem, but it wasn´t. In fact, I was running Evie Launcher instead of default/Trebuchet and I thought that it could be a permission problem, but again, it wasn´t.
    I hope it get fixed next update.

Linux User
    Participant

karthik111 bro……
    Is VoLTE working on your rom???

Linux User
    Participant

Bro what about volte???

Linux User
    Participant

I haven’t proved volte until now (idk why), but it doesn’t work either. About the camera problem that I’ve reported on my previous comment, I’ve been reading some posts, and somebody create a flashable zip with a “solution patch” (which basically consists on replacing a system file related with camera sensor). Flashed it and guess what, it didn’t worked. Instead, camera app isn’t working at all (it crash with “stop responding”).

Now, switching back to Lineage 13.0 (Marshmallow) and waiting until 14.1 is a little bit more stable.

Linux User
    Participant

Brother I too installed patch. My camera too stopped working. But later I came to know that the patch is works only for Redmi Note 3(kenzo).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.