LineageOS 14.1 for HTC One M8, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums HTC Device Forums One M8 – m8 LineageOS 14.1 for HTC One M8, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I just wanted to check and see how this was going for the m8. I tried going to the ROM download link and it doesn’t work. I’m interested in trying this out.

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks to report the broken link.

I have updated another ROM built by compuguy and also the OFFICIAL Lineage 14.1 for One M8.

Linux User
    Participant

Which would you recommend? Is there anything that isn’t working on these?

Linux User
    Participant

Tried putting the official experimental on top of CyanogenMod 14. Lineage hangs on first boot. This was using lineage-14.1-20170130-experimental-m8-signed.zip .

Linux User
    Participant

I’ve flashed this ROM to my M8 phone and then flashed the gApps zip file. And now when I boot up, it says “No Sim Card – No Service”. My Sim card is in the phone, but I am not connected to TMobile.

Please Help!!

Linux User
    Participant

I figured this problem out. I had to go into my Cellular Networks and select my Network Operators and now it works!!

Linux User
    Participant

I thought there is a problem in the radio.img and you need to flash that !! Thank god before that it got fixed. :)

Linux User
    Participant

I think the experimental build is only needed if you want to migrate from CyanogenMod 14.1 to Lineage OS 14.1, otherwise you should download and flash the NIGHTLY build.

Linux User
    Participant

shibaa987,

Thanks for the response. I am trying to go from CyanogenMod 14.1 to Lineage OS 14.1. I assume my other option would be to wipe the phone and install the Nightly if I can’t get experimental to boot.

Linux User
    Participant

Ideally the Lineage OS Experimental build is made to migrate from CyanogenMod 13/14.1 to Lineage OS 13/14.1.

If after flashing it does not boot, then go to recovery and wipe the cache once before going for a clean flash. See if cleaning the cache helps booting the device !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.