Tagged: Android Oreo, OmniROM Oreo, Sanchit Rohilla, Yu Yureka
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by shibaa987.
April 20, 2018 at 7:05 AM #33019shibaa987Moderator
Looking to install OmniROM Oreo for Yu Yureka (tomato)? Well, this post provides you the download links and explains how to update OmniROM Oreo for Yu Yureka.
This OmniROM Oreo for Yu Yureka (tomato) is brought to you by developer Sanchit Rohilla.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
If you like this ROM then do consider a small contribution to Sanchit Rohilla and the OmniROM project:
– No donation link found for Sanchit Rohilla
– Donate to OmniROM project
If you want some more Android Oreo ROM for Yu Yureka, then stay tuned to one of the following list:
– RR Oreo Download list
– LineageOS 15 Downloads list
– OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 Download list
– AOSP Oreo ROMs Download listDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF OmniROM ANDROID OREO (8.1), WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS OR MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. BACKUP THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a the Yu Yureka requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Status of OmniROM Android 8.1 Oreo for Yu Yureka
- Required Downloads for Yu Yureka OmniROM Android 8.1 Oreo ROM
- How to Install OmniROM Oreo for Yu Yureka
- Rooting the OmniROM Oreo ROM on Yu Yureka
Status of OmniROM Oreo for Yu Yureka:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE OmniROM OREO ON Yu Yureka:
- TWRP recovery download link for Yu Yureka
– Follow this guide: How to Install TWRP on Yu Yureka using Fastboot (This requires an unlocked bootloader)
– Here is How to unlock bootloader using fastboot
- OmniROM Oreo Download link for Yu Yureka
- Oreo 8.1 GApps Download for Yu Yureka OmniROM Oreo ROM
- How to ROOT OmniROM Oreo
HOW TO INSTALL/UPDATE OmniROM OREO FOR Yu Yureka (ANDROID 8.1):
Follow this guide to Install OmniROM Oreo ROM on Yu Yureka for the first time or coming from another Android version:
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data partition (or do factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the Yu Yureka OmniROM Oreo ROM zip file, Oreo GApps file and copy the files to phone.
- Install the Yu Yureka OmniROM Oreo ROM zip file that you have copied.
– Here is a post explaining how to Install custom ROM using TWRP.
- Then flash the Android 8.1 Gapps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP.
Upgrading from earlier version of OmniROM Oreo for Yu Yureka:
- Copy the latest OmniROM Oreo ROM file to Yu Yureka.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Install the latest OmniROM Oreo ROM from your phone and wait till it finishes.
– Here is a post explaining how to install custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Then Install the Android 8.1 Oreo GApps package.
– Here is: how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Reboot to system after installing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Android Oreo ROM for Yu Yureka with OmniROM ROM. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
Rooting OmniROM Oreo ROM on Yu Yureka:
There is no inbuilt ROOT functionality available on this ROM.
Here is how to ROOT OmniROM Oreo ROM, a step-by-step guide !!!Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Yu Yureka custom ROMs forum For other LineageOS ROM, Resurrection Remix ROM, OmniROM ROM, AICP ROM, crDroid ROM, and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.