How to Install Lineage OS on Any Phone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

i use asus zenfone 4(A450cg)but there find only 5 so for my model he doesnt installs?and in 13 version didnt found where list with,supported asus phones and files+instruction for this

Linux User
    Participant

I am trying to install Nougat on my HTC One M7 but I cannot find an Official Lineage OS. Is there such a thing for my phone and how do I get to it? I’ve got TWRP installed and I just need to figure out which OS to download. Is there a known fully functioning and stable version of Nougat? Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

Hello,

Same here, with my Asus Zenfone 2 ZOOA

Linux User
    Participant

Ciao Siba the problem is when i try to install the Rom it gives mi me back error 7 I have tried to change the script but with no luck or maybe it is me that I am no good to modify the file I have the latest twrp installed on my nexus 4..any suggestions?..thanks for replying to my post..

Linux User
    Participant

I put the lineage zip in root of memory, but twrp says it can’t find it. Any suggestions?

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=19054]Hi, I have a problem when I trying to install lineage OS 14.1 on my Lenovo K4 NOTE.
    when I trying to install on TWRP, I have a problem Updater Error 7.
    Can you help me??
    [/quote]

Can you tell me which version of TWRP are you using on your phone?
    Are you using the TWRP recovery linked in the Vibe K4 NOTE LineageOS 14.1 page??

Siba
    Keymaster

@tony7597

Can you give some screenshot of the error and some more details about the ROM location from where are you downloading, TWRP version etc.

I have a Nexus 4, may be I can try on my device and help you out.

Siba
    Keymaster

@paulkru

I think the bootloader cannot be unlocked on a Galaxy NOTE 3 AT&T (SM-N900A) variant.

But if you have installed a TWRP as you have mentioned in your reply.

I don’t see any Custom ROM made specifically for the NOTE 3 AT&T variant.
    In that case, try installing a ROM build made for the Galaxy NOTE 3 LTE variant.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem when I trying to install lineage OS 14.1 on my Lenovo K4 NOTE.
    when I trying to install on TWRP, I have a problem Updater Error 7.
    Can you help me??

Linux User
    Participant

Question and Confusion?  I am looking about installing Lineage on a spare Note 3.  This phone has been factory reset Android 4.4.2 and is not in use on any network as of this time so I am not concerned about having to play around with this. It is a spare phone but I like it a lot.

My question is about Samsung bootloaders and if having an locked bootloader is an issue with this tutorial on installing to Note 3?  I have read various posts in that regard so I am confused as to whether or not I can actually install Lineage on this device.

Phone is rooted.  TWRP is installed and backup taken not that there’s much to back up!  (:

NOTE 3, SM-N900A  (ATT)
    Bootloader: N900AUCUNC2
    I have moded a few phones starting with my old Moto Razor years ago though I may be rusty my skills are intact!</p>
    Also..can anyone tell me if WiFi calling will work with this MOD? If all goes well I would like to move my SIM from my J7 to this Note3 later but WiFi calling must work for me to do that due to poor cell service in my home.
    Any feedback prior to my proceeding most appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2 thoughts on “How to Install Lineage OS on Any Phone”