Tagged: Android Oreo, DU Oreo, OnePlus 2, [email protected]
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Siba.
April 24, 2018 at 9:18 PM #33168shibaa987Moderator
Looking to install Dirty Unicorns Oreo for OnePlus 2 (oneplus2)? Well, this post provides you the download links and explains how to update/install Dirty Unicorns Oreo for OnePlus 2.
This Dirty Unicorns Oreo for OnePlus 2 (oneplus2) is brought to you by developer [email protected].
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
If you like this ROM then do consider a small contribution to [email protected] and the Dirty Unicorns project:
– No donation link found for [email protected]
– Donate to Dirty Unicorns project
If you want some more Android Oreo ROM for OnePlus 2, then stay tuned to one of the following list:
– RR Oreo supported devices list
– LineageOS 15 supported devices list
– OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 supported devices list
– AOSP Oreo supported devices list
– OmniROM Oreo supported devices listDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF DIRTY UNICORNS V12.1 ANDROID OREO 8.1, WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. BACKUP THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a the OnePlus 2 requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Status of Dirty Unicorns Android 8.1 Oreo for OnePlus 2
- Required Downloads for OnePlus 2 Dirty Unicorns Android 8.1 Oreo ROM
- How to Install Dirty Unicorns Oreo for OnePlus 2
- Rooting the Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM on OnePlus 2
Status of Dirty Unicorns Oreo for OnePlus 2:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE DIRTY UNICORNS OREO ON OnePlus 2:
- TWRP recovery for OnePlus 2
– Follow this guide: How to Install TWRP on OnePlus 2 using Fastboot (This requires an unlocked bootloader)
– Here is How to unlock bootloader using fastboot
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo Download link for OnePlus 2
- Oreo 8.1 GApps Download for OnePlus 2 Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM
- Rooting guide for Dirty Unicorns Oreo
HOW TO INSTALL/UPDATE Dirty Unicorns OREO FOR OnePlus 2 (ANDROID 8.1):
Follow this guide to Install Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM on OnePlus 2 for the first time or coming from another Android version:
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data partition (or do factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the OnePlus 2 Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM zip file, Oreo GApps file and copy the files to phone.
- Flash the OnePlus 2 Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM zip from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a ROM zip using TWRP.
- Then flash the Android 8.1 Gapps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP.
Upgrading from earlier version of Dirty Unicorns Oreo for OnePlus 2:
- Copy the latest Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM zip file to OnePlus 2.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Install the latest Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM ZIP from your phone and wait till it finishes.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Then Install the Android 8.1 Oreo GApps package.
– Here is: how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Reboot to system after installing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Android Oreo ROM for OnePlus 2 with Dirty Unicorns. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
Rooting Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM on OnePlus 2:
There is no inbuilt ROOT functionality available on this ROM.
Here is how to ROOT Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM, a step-by-step guide !!!Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus 2 custom ROMs forum For other LineageOS ROM, Resurrection Remix ROM, Dirty Unicorns ROM, Omni ROM, AICP ROM, crDroid ROM, and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 24, 2019 at 3:00 PM #98981SibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for OnePlus 2 is now available to download and install. Interested guys can check that out!
For a larger list of available builds, visit the LineageOS 17 download page.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.