A build of “TWRP for Redmi Note 9 Pro” running on Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s [curtana].
This “Redmi Note 9 Pro TWRP” is brought to you by wzsx150 (LR Team).
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to TWRP project:
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP for Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s
– TWRP version: 3.4.1
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
Where to download twrp for Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s?
Following is a list of files or guides required to download and install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro. The next section has a step by step guide that explains when and how to use these files or guides in the process.
How to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s
- Download the Redmi Note 9 Pro TWRP recovery zip file. Extract the zip file where you will get the recovery img file and misc.bin file
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again if not enabled already.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- If you are on a Windows PC then just double click on the batch script file EN_Recovery-twrp-oneclick-EN.bat which will automatically flash the TWRP and misc bin file on Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- If the above batch script does not work, or if you are using a Linux or MAC then use the below steps to flash TWRP on Redmi Note 9 Pro.While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash recovery filename.img
fastboot flash misc misc.bin
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing “TWRP on Redmi Note 9 Pro”.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
What to do after installing TWRP on Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- You can enable ROOT access on Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 9 Pro
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Redmi Note 9 Pro
Following are some extra resources for Redmi Note 9 Pro which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 9 Pro
– GCam for Redmi Note 9 Pro/ 9s