LineageOS 15 for Moto Maxx – Download and Install

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

It could just be the updater-script that prevents installing this ROM.
    Anyway, I have updated another link, which you can try to see if that installs !!

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26421]Nope. It’s a kernel thing problem. I’m a maintainer of Quarks as well and I work on kernels. The developers of the kernel that calsurferpunk uses says the same. I’m not just a simple user. You need to go on XDA forum of Moto Maxx to look before post wrong info. 😉
    [/quote]

It’s good to hear that you are a developer. :)

I am a developer (linux and FreeBSD device driver developer) by profession and hence asked you the error logs (at the first place before suggesting you anything) to find possible information of the issue, which I could not get from you !!

When you said it’s a common problem and everyone is facing this issue, then I thought it could just be the updater-script’s assert code that might be causing the issue (as it happens in most of the case) !!

Anyway, it’s good to know that you found the root cause of the issue lies in the kernel and not else where.
    By the way, is it fixed or is the BUG still present ??
    What exactly is the issue that is stopping the device from booting?

Linux User
    Participant

ROM Download link is broken. There’s another source to download the ROM for quark?

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25764]It’s not installing. The device it’s not recognized. That’s a build which does not install
    [/quote]

What error are you getting while installing this ROM?
    Do you have an error log or any error message that shows up on the screen?

Linux User
    Participant

This link is timing out or the file has been removed from the site. Anybody know where I can get the ROM for quark?

Linux User
    Participant

Nope. It’s a kernel thing problem. I’m a maintainer of Quarks as well and I work on kernels. The developers of the kernel that calsurferpunk uses says the same. I’m not just a simple user. You need to go on XDA forum of Moto Maxx to look before post wrong info. ;)

Linux User
    Participant

Link is still broken.

Linux User
    Participant

Anybody know if support for v15 will be available for Quark?

Linux User
    Participant

It’s not installing. The device it’s not recognized. That’s a build which does not install

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25775]

It’s not installing. The device it’s not recognized. That’s a build which does not install

What error are you getting while installing this ROM?
    Do you have an error log or any error message that shows up on the screen?

[/quote]

That’s not only me. It’s all users that have a Quark (Moto Maxx, Droid Turbo and Moto Turbo), as well the calsurferpunk. The error occur when you install it. Says that’s not the correct device and yes another one.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Linux User.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.