LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

If the Hardware of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge plus are the same then you can dare to take the risk. If there is difference in hardware such as: processor or RAM or camera etc.. then I would NOT recommend to go for a cross flashing.

Cross flashing is when you are flashing something that is not meant for your device.

Linux User
    Participant

yes, this is an UNOFFICIAL build but the latest build has been downloaded almost 4k times as of placing this comment. You can try at own risk or wait for someone to comment on the working status before flashing this on your phone.

Linux User
    Participant

is this build any good? I updated my s6 920 to 7.0 stock but it feels slow… anyone know when there will be an official version of lineage 14.1 to s6?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

About to try this on my S6.. It says above to get GApps. Do I installed Gapps for the S6 with this or the S7 verion of Gapps? ie: Should the Gapps match the phone or the OS?

Linux User
    Participant

won’t install zip in TWRP for sprint GS6 Error 7, any way to change device identity or release a working sprint (zerofltespr zip file since yours is only for: zeroltrexx,zerolte,zerolteskt)

This rom is impressive just needs to cover more device models/carriers

Linux User
    Participant

I noticed this release is not on the Lineage Site, is this release stable enough for a daily driver? Or should I wait till its released on the Lineage site as official

Linux User
    Participant

downloaded the other romfile and it worked to install, but is builds on CYANOGEN MOD, and not LINEAGE

please help me

Linux User
    Participant

Im facing one problem that i dont know how to fix, my phone is connected to wifim, but when im trying to search for updates, its saying:

“Failed to verify for updates. Verify your internet connection and try again later.”

Im using:

LineAge OS 14.1
    SM-G920I
    Unofficial Android 7.1.1
    LineAgeOs Version: 14.1-20170307-UNOFFICIAL-Nexus7420-zerofltexx

Linux User
    Participant

Can i flash this rom on a s6 edge plus g928g?
    Or is not available?

Linux User
    Participant

Hello,

Anyone please could send me the link to download the LineAgeOs 14.1 for my Galaxy S6 model SM-G920I?

Thanks,

Alexandre

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.