Galaxy Grand DUOS Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM (i9082)

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy Grand DUOS – i9082, i9082L Galaxy Grand DUOS Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM (i9082)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This Galaxy Grand DUOS Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Grand DUOS (I9082)) is now up for grab. Here I am presenting the Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM download links with flashing guide. Make sure you have already a TWRP recovery installed on your Galaxy Grand DUOS to be able to flash this Bliss Marshmallow ROM. Nougat ROM has also arrived: here is the Galaxy Grand DUOS CM14/CyangoenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROM.

Grand DUOS Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and WE cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    – All CM BUGS only.
    – Does not work on 4.1 stock ROM’s bootloader, please upgrade to stock 4.2 before flashing

WORKING LIST:
    – everything is Working.

Required files for Galaxy Grand DUOS Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM flashing:

Have a look on the Grand DUOS forum to get other ROMs for your device.

Flashing guide of Galaxy Grand DUOS Resurrection Remix Mallow ROM:

If you are on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.

STEP 1:

Copy the ROM and GApps zip file to your phone (By using a USB cable or via adb push command).

STEP 2:

Enter into recovery mode by pressing your device specific key combinations.
    Or else if you are on a pc with USB driver and adb installed, then type the following command:

$ adb reboot recovery
    STEP 3:

Wipe system partition, cache and data partition. [IMPORTANT]

If you don’t know how to do this then here is how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.

This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup. Here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.

STEP 4:

Select the Install Zip from SDcard option.
    Select the Galaxy Grand DUOS Android M Resurrection Remix ROM zip file and let the installation complete and then reboot and then flash the GApps package and reboot to enjoy Android Marshmallow 6.0 on the Galaxy Grand DUOS.

Source

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.