April 17, 2018 at 4:31 PM #32889shibaa987Moderator
Stock firmware file of A320YDXS2BRC5 for Galaxy A3 2017 is now available to download. Here is a very simple Step By Step guide to to install A320YDXS2BRC5 Stock Fimrware file on the Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320Y).
The A320YDXS2BRC5 stock firmware file has to be downloaded using SamFirm software or SamMobile website as provided in the below section and then follow the manual update guide using the ODIN software to update the Galaxy A3 2017.
Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320Y) Official Nougat A320YDXS2BRC5 Stock Firmware Details:
- Supported Device: Galaxy A3 2017
- Supported Model Numbers: SM-A320Y
- Android OS version: 7.0
- Available for: Mexico, Telcel
- Build Number: A320YDXS2BRC5
- Update Type: Official Full-OTA
- File Size: 2.3 GB
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 to A320YDXS2BRC5:
- Samsung USB drivers
- Samsung Odin Download (for Windows OS)
- install Samsung Stock Firmware.
- Download Galaxy A3 2017 A320YDXS2BRC5 Stock Firmware file using SamFirm:
- Download Galaxy A3 2017 A320YDXS2BRC5 Stock Firmware file from Sam Mobile: [NOT RECOMMENDED BECAUSE FREE DOWNLOAD SPEED IS VERY SLOW AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP TO GET HIGH SPEED DOWNLOADS]
– A320YDXS2BRC5 for Mexico, Telcel SM-A320Y
How to Install Galaxy A3 2017 A320YDXS2BRC5 Stock Firmware file using ODIN:
- Download and install the Samsung drivers for your phone.
- Download and install the Samsung ODIN application on your Windows PC before you proceed further.
- Take backup of your Android phone or using Samsung Smart Switch or if you have TWRP installed then you can take a NANDROID backup using the TWRP.
- Download the latest A320YDXS2BRC5 Stock Firmware file for Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320Y), using the SamFirm software (Samsung Stock Firmware download utility) using the following guide:
- After downloading the stock firmware update install it using the ODIN application:
If you have successfully flashed the stock firmware file, then your phone would now be booting into the Latest A320YDXS2BRC5 Galaxy A3 2017 firmware update.
If you have any concerns while following this update then just login to comment. Till the next update just stay tuned.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.