Nowadays almost everyone uses Video either to watch comedy videos, tech-related videos, informative videos or to listen to music.
But the only thing which sometimes I feel irritating is the Ads which shows before every video I am not saying that Ads should be completely removed from the videos but sometimes some creators add so many Ads in their video which literally makes the video unwatchable.
Also, we can’t play the youtube videos in the background with the normal Youtube App. But, let me introduce you with Youtube Vanced APK, an Android application which is a very useful if you use youtube in your daily life.
Youtube Vanced is a Mod APK version of youtube which allows us to do almost everything which the stock youtube application does not.
Youtube Vanced APK is filled with so many features like you can remove the ads from youtube videos, you can play videos in the background, can enable dark mode, and many more which you can discover yourself once start using this application.
This application is currently the best application which is available for free, there are so many applications in the market which claims to be the best Youtube Mod but there are very few applications which works perfectly and Youtube Vanced is one of them.
Youtube Vanced APK is created by an individual developer. So, there is no chance of publishing any fake application. This is a very trusted application and the best part about this is that it works for non-rooted devices as well.
In this article, we have shared the download link of the latest APK version of Youtube Vanced app. So, if you want to download this application you can easily do that from the below download section.
We’ve also shared the installing instructions in case, you don’t know How to install APK downloaded from unknown sources.
Features of Youtube Mod APK (YouTube Vanced)
- You can play Youtube Videos in background.
- You can remove all the ads from youtube videos.
- You can enable Dark Mode feature which will help you to give better Youtube browsing experience even at night
- There is a PiP Mode which will allow you to play the video in Picture in Picture mode.
- Swipe controls for Brightness and Volume
- Pinch to Zoom on any Smartphone model
How to Install YouTube Vanced App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Youtube Vanced from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Youtube Vanced app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Youtube Vanced APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install