We know that getting an iPhone is not possible for everyone but if you want to experience the inner environment of iPhone’s iOS in your Android smartphone then you can take the help of iOS emulators, there are so many iOS emulators available in the market but hardly any of them works perfectly.
Most of the iOS emulators are nothing but just the iOS copied themes but there are some applications like IEMU APK which works decently and fulfill our requirement.
IEMU emulator APK is considered to be the best iOS emulator presently because of the fact that it completely changes the look of your Android smartphone and makes it 90% similar to iOS.
You can use almost every iOS application on your Andriod device very easily with IEMU App.
The main reason for the development of this application was to reduce the distance between Android and iOS. We know that Apple’s devices are very expensive and not everyone can afford it and Apple offers some apps which are only limited to iPhone’s users but with iOS emulators, you can easily get access of all those apps directly in your Android smartphone.
The best part of IEMU iOS emulator APK is that it is not very big in size and you will not face any kind of lag in your device while using this emulator.
IEMU app is not available on the Google Play Store for some reasons but you can still get it in your device by downloading it from the link which we have provided below in the download section of this article. We have checked this application personally and there is no harm in using this app, it is 100% safe and secure application. You can give it a try if you want.
IEMU APK Info
|App Name||IEMU APK|
|Android Version||Android 4.4.4 or above.|
Features of IEMU App
- You can test different iOS Application right in your Android device without purchasing the actual iPhone.
- You will get the exact same theme as iOS.
- There is a search box, where you can type whatever iOS app you want to download.
- This app works perfectly on rooted as well as a non-rooted device.
Advantages of IEMU APP
- You can feel the iOS environment through the emulator interface directly on your android device.
- You don’t have to penny from your pocket to use iOS apps.
- You can learn about different iOS application.
Disadvantages of IEMU APP
- This app contains ads which can cause irritation some times.
- If you have a low-end android device then you would face some lagging issues.
Where to Download IEMU APK iOS Emulator?
Below is a direct link to download IEMU 2.1.2 APK for AndroidIEMU Download
How to Install IEMU APK on Any Android Device:
- To install IEMU APK, enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less: you can enable it by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
For example: if you have got the IEMU APK download file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- After that get the IEMU APK download done from the above download section.
- Now, click on the install option to install the IEMU APK download.
- Wait until the installation gets completed.
- Once the installation is done, you can open the App and enjoy this amazing iOS Emulator. Here are some screenshots of this application.
That’s all on downloading and installing the IEMU emulator on Android to run iOS apps.
If you find other IEMU APK iOS emulator alternatives then please let us know in the below comments box.
2 comments on "Download IEMU APK 2.1.2 on any Android Device [Latest Version] 2021"
How do I actually install an iOS app and run it with this? It just looks like a home screen launcher app rather than a bonafide iOS emulator. When I run it, I just see all my Android apps the same as I would with any other home screen launcher.
I’m searching for 2 hours now. Every website tell everything in detail but not how to actually run an iOS app. Some claim CIDER is better than iEMU.
“Step 1. Begin by downloading the Cider APK iOS emulator for Android and install it on your device. If you need to enable the installation of apps from an “Unknown Source” just go to Settings > Security > Enable the App installation from “Unknown Source”.
Step 2. Open the app once it is installed and the emulator will then install padoid and all you have to do is tap on the padoid icon on your homepage and your Android will easily run any iOS app.”
superb instructions… Isn’t padoid another name for iEMU?? (lot of you will drag on this, but not about running iOS apps)