Xiaomi launched its latest Mi CC9e smartphone in its home market, recently. If you looking for guide or tutorial that helps you to unlock Xiaomi Mi CC9e bootloader, then you are at the right place. Here in this article, we will guide you provide the procedure, necessary downloads and all the required things that need in the process.
The company launched Xiaomi Mi CC9e in the Chinese market only, the phone is not available globally yet. We can expect that the Xiaomi will launch the phone globally soon. The Mi CC9e is a budget-oriented phone expected to launch as Android One Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone globally. It comes with 6.01-inch Super AMOLED display panel that supports 720 x 1560 pixels of resolutions and offers 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone supports around 81% screen to body ratio and the screen of the phone protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Xiaomi Mi CC9e powered by Octa-Core CPU along with Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipset under the hood. There is Adreno 610 GPU for high graphics process. The Mi CC9e comes with 4 GB and 6 GB of RAM variant with same 64 GB internal storage. There is another variant that has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage. All the variants support a micro SD card slot. Xiaomi Mi CC9e runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system out of the box along with MIUI 10 running on top.
Xiaomi’s Mi CC9e featured with the triple camera lens on the backside along with LED flash. The triple rear camera configurations are 48-megapixel main wide camera sensors with f/1.8 aperture, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, second 8-megapixel ultrawide camera sensors with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm and last 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. On the front side, there is a 32-megapixel camera on the front side for selfies with f/2.0 aperture and 0.8µm. The phone packed with Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery inside the body and the phone also supports Fast battery charging 18W. There is a fingerprint screen placed under the display.
If you have this amazing smartphone and want to unlock Xiaomi Mi CC9e bootloader, then this article is right for you. Follow the article step by step to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi CC9e smartphone. There are many advantages of the unlock bootloader like-
- you can install custom recoveries like TWRP and CWM
- You can root your phone.
- You can flash any custom ROMs on your phone.
One thing to note is that unlocking your bootloader will void the warranty of your device. So, make sure that you are out of the warranty period or you are sure about what you are doing to your device.
- Make sure you have installed ADB and Fastboot on your PC/Laptop for this procedure.
- Before start this procedure, make sure to take a full backup of your phone. unlocking bootloader will wipe your all phone data and media.
- Make sure that your phone charged up to 60%.
- Make sure you Xiaomi Mi CC9e USB drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Download and install Xiaomi Mi unlock tool on your PC/laptop.
- Enable Developer Options: Go to Settings>> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging options: Settings>>Developer options
How to unlock Xiaomi Mi CC9e bootloader
- Download and install Xiaomi Mi unlock tool on your PC or Laptop from above link.
- Now go to the extracted Xiaomi Mi unlock tool folder and run the tool.
- Now, log in using your Mi Account. If you don’t have, create first.
- After logged in, you will get a pop-up message on the screen “You device isn’t supported by Xiaomi Unlock”. Don’t worry, click on go button. This will take you to the Mi Unlock page.
- Now, click on unlock now button, it will ask you to log in again, fill the required details and proceed to enter your mobile number.
- To verify your phone number, you will receive an OTP. Enter the code to verify.
- Now, you are successfully registered in the bootloader unlocking program. It will take 3-5 days to verify your application.
- You will get an email or text on your phone number when your application is verified.
- After your application approved, you will get a new OTP on your phone number. Go to the unlocking page and enter the received OTP to verify.
- Open the Xiaomi Mi unlock tool application, connect your phone to PC or Laptop via USB cable and press the unlock button.
- The process will take a few seconds to unlock your phone bootloader.
That’s it, your Xiaomi Mi CC9e bootloader is unlocked now. You can install custom recoveries, flash custom ROMs and you can also root your device. If you faced any problem or issue during the procedure, feel free to contact us via comment section.