OnePlus Nord N10 5G was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for OnePlus Nord N10 5G available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by Parrot043.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available version(s) of GCam for OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- GCam 8.4 (Latest Version)
- GCam 8.1
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.3 for Android 10
The GCam 7.x versions(s) bring Astrophotography mode, better night sight pictures on OnePlus Nord N10 5G, and variants along with other older features such as HDR+, Timelapse, portrait mode, etc. The available GCam ports are compatible with Android 10.
Status of this OnePlus Nord N10 5G Google Camera
– HDR+ Enhanced
– Portrait mode
– Night Sight
– Astrophotography mode
– Almost everything
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for OnePlus Nord N10 5G?
Visit the downloads link below to download all compatible GCam APKs for Nord N10 5G.
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord N10 5G?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature-packed Google Camera APK on OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
How to enable Astro Photography mode on OnePlus Nord N10 5G Google Camera?
By default the astrophotography mode is not enabled on this GCam. In case you want to change the setting, follow the below instructions to enable or disable the astrophotography mode.
- Go to GCam Settings
- Scroll down and go to Advanced settings
- Then scroll down almost to the end and enable Astrophotography Mode under Astrophotography settings.
Below are the screenshots that show how to enable the astrophotography mode.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, the following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in Astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for OnePlus Nord N10 5G. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
3 comments on "Google Camera for ONEPLUS NORD N10 5G – GCam Download"
App will not install.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Running stock OxygenOS 11.0.2.BE86AA
Rooted Using Magisk
*Trying to install from chrome- just says can’t install
*Trying to install in root file manager– Package installer pops up, after selecting install it pops up says Camera with icon asking again if you want to install. After selecting install, it looks like it’s installing for about 5sec then shows APP NOT INSTALLED
Same issue for me also
This is not installing on oneplus nord n10