Galaxy F62 was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for Galaxy F62 available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by Zoran.
Available GCam versions for Galaxy F62
Below are the available version(s) of Google Camera for Galaxy F62
- GCam 7.4
The GCam 7.x versions(s) bring Astrophotography mode and better night sight pictures to the Galaxy F62 along with other older features such as HDR+, Time lapse, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible with Android 11.
Status of this Galaxy F62 Google Camera
– All basic features
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install Google Camera on Galaxy F62?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 11 version or later , enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Galaxy F62.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera APK, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Galaxy F62. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Galaxy F62.